Chapter three

[Alan]

The bell rang. It was now break for half an hour. Half an hour to kick it off with Austin. I slipped my bag on and waited for Austin to do the same. He smiled at me and I returned it. His smile was gorgeous...

We began to walk out the building when Gerard and Frank stopped me in the hallway. "Excuse me, can we get past please?" Austin said, rather politely.
"You can go, its your little friend who cant." Gerard pushed me a little by the chest to aggravate me. But I was so used to being pushed around that I really didn't care. "Stop doing that to him." A stern look rose on Austin's face. Gerard stopped pushing me and said, "or what?"
I tugged on Austin's shirt whispering, "Let it go." Austin brushed away my hand. "Or else, I'll break your neck." Austin grabbed Gerard by the neck and pushed him up against the wall. I tried to get Austin to stop as this will only just add up to my beating on Friday, which was in two days. Gerard looked frightened and Frank tried to get Austin off.
"Austin, please. Stop." I whimpered. He noticed the fear in my voice and let him go. Gerard adjusted his t-shirt and himself and Frank walked away. Frank spitting as he left. "Idiots." Austin mumbled. I rubbed his back as a comfort. "You didn't n-need to do that." I stuttered.
"You cant let them push you around like that." I shrugged to Austin's reply. I didn't mind. They'd give me the harm that I wouldn't have to give to myself. Its an okay deal.

We walked to some benches that no-one really sat on. It was quite far from the school buildings but I liked my privacy. I sat on the bench and Austin slid beside me. I shivered as a sudden cold wind ran past me. Austin rubbed my shoulder to warm me up. It was 20° not long ago and its dropped to like 5.

"So... Alan. Tell me a bit about yourself." Austin asked. Well then.

[Austin]

The silence wasn't really awkward but thought I'd break it. "So... Alan. Tell me a bit about yourself." He shrugged. "Not much to tell I guess." He mumbled. He was talking louder now that nobody was around. "Uhm, what kind of music do you listen to?" I tapped the bench slightly.
"Rock, metal." I smiled. "Me too." I replied. I was about to say something but he added, "I play a bit of guitar. It's a hobby at the moment." He smiled a little.

Such a nice smile...
"Oh, uh thanks?" he muttered. I was confused. "Huh?" I was actually puzzled.
"You said 'Such a nice smile'..." Alan scratched his neck and looked forward.
"Oh shit, I said that out loud." Alan laughed and I chuckled nervously. "Anyway, I was gonna say, yeah I've seen you play sometimes. You're really good." I looked at Alan and he couldn't help but smile. I noticed he blushed a little. "Really? What, do you w-watch me or something?" He stuttered through his words and seemed quite nervous. "Haha, is it weird if I have done before?" I scratched behind my ear and looked down a little. Alan looked at me with a graceful smile and his face brightened. He smiled through his words saying, "No, not really." I noticed Alan rubbing his arms frequently, as if finding the best alternative for scratching.
"Uhm, are your arms okay?" I asked, worriedly. Maybe he was having an allergic reaction?
"Y-yeah," he promptly stood up. "we should head to Literature." He kept looking down and walked ahead, at a pace for me to easily catch up with him.
"I hope he's okay.." I muttered to myself. The innocent ginger turned around and said, "I'm fine." And gave me an unconvincing smile. "Am I really that loud?" I laughed. He giggled and nodded. We began to walk to our next class.

There was so much I didn't know about Alan. It was harder to get to know him at school because of constant lessons so there's only one other way I can get to know him.
I hesitated slightly. "Uh, uhm Alan. What do you say about coming to my house tonight?"
Alan stopped and looked at me. He didn't say anything but nodded and smiled a little, trying to contain it. He was so adorable. And I'd be able to find out all about him tonight, I hope.

------
Word count: 754

*A/N: I don't think anyone is reading this.*