Prologue

Nang papalapit sya sa akin kitang kita ko ang mga luhang pumapatak sa mga mata niya and with that, I can't help myself not to cry also. Seeing my wife wearing the gown, The memory from yesterday flashbacks like it was a scene from a movie. I clearly hear her sobs while walking on the aisle, to her parents. 

I regret myself being a Mafia Boss for how many years because right now, I just can't take my eyes off her. She's so pretty like heaven and innocent like an angel. She knows my personality well, and that's the best happened in my life because she never repent to me and simply accepts who I was.  

"I TAKE YOU AS YOU ARE, loving who you are now and who you are yet to become. I promise to listen to you and learn from you, to support you, and accept your support. I will love you and have faith in your love for me, through all our years and all that life may bring us," I whispered staring into her eyes.

"I LOVE YOU UNCONDITIONALLY AND WITHOUT HESITATION. I vow to love you, encourage you, trust you, and respect you. As a family, we will create a home filled with learning, laughter, and compassion," she sobbingly answered. 

I smiled at her, vowing. "TODAY, I PROMISE YOU THIS: I will laugh with you in times of joy, and comfort you in times of sorrow. I will share in your dreams and support you as you strive to achieve your goals. I will listen to you with compassion and understanding, and speak to you with encouragement.  "

"LEO, YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND. I promise to laugh with you, cry with you, and grow with you. I will love you when we are together and when we are apart. I promise to support your dreams and to respect our differences and to love you and be by your side through all the days and nights of our lives. " Damn.

"DO YOU, SHENTEL PROMISE TO BE A LOVING FRIEND AND PARTNER IN MARRIAGE, to talk and to listen, to trust and appreciate, to respect and cherish Leo's uniqueness? Do you promise to support, comfort, and strengthen him/her through life's joys and sorrows? " The priest asked.

"I do..." 

"I, LEONREW ZEFIERA TAKE YOU, SHENTEL TO BE MY WIFE. I vow not just to grow old together, but to grow together. I will love you faithfully through the difficult and the easy. What may come, I will always be there, each one believing that love never dies. "

"I, SHENTEL SYKIA, TAKE YOU LEONREW TO BE THE HUSBAND OF MY DAYS, the companion of my house, the friend of my life. We shall bear together whatever trouble and sorrow life may lay upon— "

*BANG* 

And my world stops...

She got rushed to the hospital after what happened. I was just standing in front of the OR praying, begging God to spare her life for another chance for her to live with me. To love me still... but destiny's not in my hand.

At the end of the operation, The doctors announced her comatose for nobody knows how long. I turned my hands into fists. I want to take my revenge in order to let my wife live free again.

When she woke up, She don't remember me anymore. Amnesia, that's her current status. With those people around her, I was cast as a shadow. I was only looking at her in her room wondering if she saw me in this state she'll remember me but sadly... she didn't

A/N: 

Madaming wrong grammars at typos sa story na'to. Kung perfectionist kayo next story nalang kayo at kung hindi, welcome sa buhay ni Shentel and Leonrew ♥

ENJOY READING!

DECEMBER 26, 2021

STAMB will be under editing and revision. Expect some changes and longer chapters. Don't worry because nothing will gonna change with the flow of the story. Some scenes may be added in Shentel and Leonrew's life (rated or not).

If you want to have a soft copy of the old version, you can message me. Asking for a soft copy is okay as long as no money involvement.