Chapter 27

Hey Guys! Sorry it's been so long. But im back to finish this book for you guys. Im going to recaps what happened in the last chapter because it's been too fucking long. 

........................

Me , Randall , my dad, and Darren were all in one of the cars going back to the gang house. Cat was in one of the other cars with the other gang member.My dad was driving while Darren took the passenger seat. Leaving me and Randall in the back of the car. Darren turns around and smiles at me.

" Nice to have you back lil- ass kicker." He says. I smile and nod. He looks down to me and Randall hold hands and tilts his head. " Nice ring, where'd you get that from?" I looked down at my hand to where Randall's wedding ring lay lightly on my finger. I look up to Randall who which had a proud smile on his face.

" I uhh-" Randall said and let out chuckle." I did. I asked adalind to marry me." It all went quite. Darren face in awe and he looked back to my dad. Who also had the same reaction. " and she said yes." There was a long pause of silence.

" Dad?" I say breaking the moment of silence.

" Well.." He says. " Welcome to the Family Randall." I smile and hug Randall . Thinking about how our future is going to turn out. 

...........................

~Time Skip~

" Mom, it looks fine. You dont have to keep messing with it." I tell my mother as she continues to fluff my white dress. 

" No! This is your big day and you have to look perfect." She says making sure every ripple is out and every bead in place. " Did Randell tell you where you two are going for your guy's honeymoon yet?" I shake my head. 

" He said he wanted it to be a secret." I said, I looked in the mirror. Looking myself over in my wedding dress. Im getting married, Im don't know what im feeling. Im so happy to spend my life with Randall. Then why am I getting nerves, Im hungry,  why do I wanna cry. 

" Honey you better not mess up your makeup. It took me 2 hours!" Cat says putting the veil in my hair. We both laugh together, till there was a knock at the door. " Come in." That when my dad comes in the door with a huge grin on his face. 

" Hey Pumpkin, You ready? Everyone is out there waiting on you guys. Mom stands up and walks over to dad and kisses him on the lips and looks back at me. 

" Seems like only yesterday she was practicing throwing knives on squirrels." She says with sniffle in her nose." And now she's getting married." Tears started to roll down her cheek. 

" Oh mom, Please dont . Your gonna make me cry and then Cat will kill me from messing up her masterpiece." I say motioning to my face. " But yes. Im ready." Mom gave me one last hug and kissed me on the forehead.

" I love you so much honey." She says lastly and walks out the door with my dad following close behind her. Before my dad went out the door, he turned around and gave me a smile. Then left to go sit with the others. Cat gave me a hug and walked out to go join them as well. 

Im getting married..

Im getting Married.....

I'M GETTING MARRIED!

I heard the organ start to play its sweet sound, filling the church. I took one last deep breath. Here goes nothing. I picked up my flowers that were resting on a small table and walked to the door. I lifted my hand and turned the golden knob. Everyone stood up from there seats. 

I walked down the lane, Everyone is here. 

The entire gang

Cat and her family 

My brother and sister ,Cole and Sierra 

Darren 

My grandparents 

Even Seth and Scott came from 'The Blood Pits'.

And lastly, Standing at the end of the lane. Standing tall and handsome.One of the men who saved my life, Who kept me safe while that monster had me locked away in the damned house, Randall. I make my way down the  red carpet. My mom has tears running down her face as my dad is rubbing her back trying to calm her down. I stand before Randall. 

" Friends and Family of the Gang, we have come together in the presence of the joining together of this man and this woman in Holy Matrimony. The bond and covenant of marriage will symbolize  their love is stronger than any bond. It signifies to us the mystery of the union  not that the two gangs will join, but our gang will grow even larger and stronger." Chanted a man dressed all in black with a white rose pinned to his right shoulder. " May we have the rings?" 

Dakota and Cole walked over to the man is black. Dakota handed me Randall's ring and Cole handed mine to Randall. Randall takes my hand in his. 

" Adalind Vince, will you have this man to be your husband; to live together with him in the covenant of marriage? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health. Forsaking all others, be faithful unto him as long as you both shall live?" He asked. I looked and Randall with had a cute little smile on his face. 

 " I do." I say and he slips the ring on my finger.

"Randall, will you have this women to be your wife; to live together with hwe in the covenant of marriage? Will you love her, comfort her , honor and keep her , in sickness and in health. Forsaking all others, be faithful unto her as long as you both shall live?"  He asked.  Randall looks down upon me and his smile gets bigger and he nods his head.

" I do." He say and I slide his ring on his finger. 

" Adalind and Randall, having witnessed your love to one another, it is my joy to present you to all gathered here as husband and wife." He says and looks at randal."  You may kiss the bride." 

Randall pulls me in and kisses me. Everyone claps their hands together and cheers. After the long kiss he takes my hand and walks me down the aisle. He walks me out the door to where a Nissan 350z was parked outside. He walks me over to the passenger seat door and opens in for me. 

" My queen." He says with a smile. I return his smile and I get in the car. He shuts the door and goes around to the other side. I notice in the back seat there were some bags packed. He gets in the driver seat and starts the car. 

" Where we going?" I ask. 

" It's a surprise." He says and drives off.