Chapter 21

SHORT CHAPTER, WILL UPDATE SOON.
"No."

" What why?"

" I don't don't know Addy, it's just that about 300 people are trying to kill you and everyone else in this house... So why wouldn't I let you go out with your friends." My dad says giving me a look with his eyebrow raised.

" But it's Cat!" I protest, this is such bull shit.

" Wasn't it Cat you were with when you were abducted? Maybe she told Jarryn you were gonna be there. Maybe she's working with him. Hell maybe she planned-"

" That is my best friend! She and I have been threw Hell together! And I'm not gonna stand here and listen to you blame her for all this!" I cut him off with my rant. He looks surprised, but I'm not finished. " So , thank you for always being there when I need you. Running off across the country for "gang business". To almost loosing mom to the same way you almost lost me-"

" You think I wanted to loose you!? You think I wanted to put any of you kids or your mother at risk. I would give up everything for you guys!" He says, slamming his hands on his desk.

" So why didn't you!" I snap back. There was a what seemed a long pause. Nobody said anything. Just a battle between glares.

" Go to your room Addy.." He says after a bit, pointing to the door.

" What now your treating me like a kid again! Dad what the-" he cuts me off before I could finish.

" NOW!" He yells. I grit my teeth and storm out of his office. I slam the door as hard as I can and trail down the hallway to my room. Slamming my my door behind me. This is so fucking stupid. I pull my phone out of my back pocket and call Cat.

Ring
Ring
Ring

Ring-
C- Hey boo, you in?
M- yeah
C-Sweet , your dad said yes?
M- No
C- * laughs* Your such a badass, pick ya up at Midnight.
M- kk, later hoe.
C- see ya slut.
-- end of phone call ----
.................................