Chapter 4

Adalind's POV.
It felt like ages , but we finally made it back to my room. We walked in and I sat on the bed , while Randall started to get clothes from the dresser.

I though he was grabbing me clothes, until he started to take off his shirt and then put on a new one. Wait.... Who's room is this?

" Ummm , whose room is this?" I ask looking around the room. He looks back at me and lifts an eye brow.

" mine," he says like it was a dumb question. " Why do you ask?"

"  Oh no reason... Just that I woke up CHAINED to your bed!"

" Well when you put it like that, it makes it sound kinky." He smirk. I instantly blushes. What is this boy doing with me.

" How old are you anyway, you look like you 30?" I ask trying to be mean. He looks back at me with a lift eyebrow again.

" You look like you 12, short stacks." He chuckled. " and I'm 19."

" 16.... And I'm not that short!"

" kinda are , baby doll." He says, then walks over the closet. " My sister got your sizes from the clothes you wore here." He comes out holding black skinny jeans, black shirt, bracelets, and a black beanie.( everything's but the bag. Photo up top 👆) Well his sister has good taste in fashion.

" Bathrooms through that door right there." He says pointing not to the door behind me. " You can go ahead and have a shower."

" Thanks." I say walking to the door.

" What your not gonna offer for me to join?" He says holding his heart acting hurt. I give him head shake , no, and raise my eye brow. Then he lets out a chuckle. " Just kidding... Not really, but whatever." With that I shut the door.
........ After the shower.........
I come out and I see Randall laying on the bed typing on a phone with a pink sparkly case.
Ha ha! Losers got a girls-....
Wait....
That looks like my phone?! 

" is that my phone?!" I yell, he quickly looks over at me.

" Damn you shower faster.. And uh-" that bitch has my phone!!!

" Give me back my phone Ass hole!!" I say and jump on him trying to grab my phone. We wrestled for it for a bit then I finally managed to get it out of his hands, I looked at the screen and saw
. Messages Sent.
I look down and his and pointed to the screen. Still sitting on top of him.

" We're you texting someone?" He just shrugs his shoulders and smiles.

" Maybe" then my phone goes off. I look down at the screen and see a text from.. KAT!! I quickly opened it and read the text.

K. He's hot 😍😍😍

Wait. What?

" Aww she thinks I'm hot, that's cute." He says with a smirk. I quickly went back and read the messages.
........ Messages......

K. Hey bitch, you ok? 😷Haven't heard from you in a while.

A. Yeah girl, I'm fine. But my dad said I had to live with my cousin for a while. No big deal.

K. 😥 Awww

A. But I got a hot boy friend out of it 😉

K. Lucky!!! What he look like??! 😉😉.

( the a there's a selfie of Randall)

K. He's hot 😍😍😍
....... End of messages........
I look at Randall with a WTF face.

" Sense when was I your girlfriend?!"

" sense you slept in MY BED." He says with a smirk looking up at me.

"I was Chained!!" After I said that he sends me a wink. OMG this bitch. How will I ever survive. Then the door opens.

" Hey Randall, bring Adalind down to- Damn Randall it's been a day and you already have her ridding you?" Jarryn says with a smirk. " But I always though you would be on top." With that I quickly scooted off him , my checks burning with embarrassment. I look down at Randall and he look quite pleased with him self.

" What did you need me to do?" He says smiling. " I wasn't listening, I was kinda busy." He says look at me and winking. I drop my head to the ground.

" Take her to the grey room." He says and turns to walk out.

" What's the grey room?" I ask. With that Jarryn turns to me.

" You'll find out, don't worry." Then he leaves.
.....................
That's another chapter
Sorry there so short, I have cheer practice and baby sitting and it's just a lot to do.

TELL ME
WHAT YOU THINK OF RANDALL???

Leave and like and a comment
Love ya guys
🔫❤️💣