Chapter 11

👆Seth above 👆
.............................
And also a long ass chapter
Your Welcome
..............................

Well Michael is taking me to his gang house. I've been sitting in this car for 3 hours and we're still not there. Then my phone goes off. I look down at my phone and see I have a text from...
My Hot Boyfriend😘
Wait what.

I open it and smile.

...- hey babe, it's Randall.

I quickly text back

A- When did you put your number in my phone?

R-..... That's not important

A- lol , Randall, Tbh, I'm scared.

R- I know, I'm trying to talk Jarryn out of this whole mess.

A- thanks Randall.... For everything.

R- Your my girl, I'll do everything and anything for you. ❤️

I started to blush, he does love me.

R- I don't even have to be there and I know that made you blush doll face 😉

I smiles and rolled my eyes.

A- Im not blushing...

R- uh huh sure 😏

A- shut up 😝

R- I got to go, stay safe doll face . I mean it! 😘❤️

A- love ya Randall 😊

R- love ya Baby girl.
..END OF TEXt MESSAGES..

" Are we about there yet?" I ask.

" Actually, yes  Ma'am ,About another half hour." Said the driver. I sigh and curl myself up in a ball, resting my head against the door. And drifted to sleep.
................
" Miss?" I hear someone call. I don't open my eyes and I shift in my seat.
" hmmm?"
" We're here." Said the driver nudging my shoulder. I flutter my eyes open and stretch in my seat. I look out side the window and were parked outside a large house. Looked about the size as my parents house. They must be a larger gang. I opened the car door and stepped out. Michael was waiting for me next to the car. He was riding in one of the other cars.

" Have a nice trip child ?" He asked with a smile.

" Yes , it was fine." I simply say he looks at me and nod to the driver to get my bag. Then starts walking to the house. I followed him into the large house and stopped in the living room.

" Sit down, I'll go find Seth and get him down here." He says and walks to the door frame. But before he leaves, he looks back at me and give me a warning." Oh , and don't leave this room. Don't want you getting shot on my watch now would we." Then leaves.

I walk over to the couch and sit down, I pull my phone out of my pocket and checked the time. 6:34 pm. I sat on my phone and dos whatever I could to pass time. Jarryn went through my Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and my snapchat and changed all my passwords. So I could post anything about my where bouts on social media.

" Adalind." Michael voice made me jump, I look over to the door and see Michael standing with a lady in jeans and a black jacket. That's probably Emma. " this is my wife Emma." Called it.

" It's nice to finally meet you Dear." She said walking over to me holding out her hand. I take it in mine and fake smile.

" pleasures all mine." I say standing from the couch.

" I'm so glad Seth finally has a beautiful young lady to call his own." She says in a excited tone. Funny she reminds me of Grandma. ( greys mom) She's always excited to see us.

" Mom, Dad." A voice said behind us. I turned around and saw a 2 guys , both tall with tattoos on there arms .

" Seth!" Emma said walking over and giving one of them a hug. " Hi Scot" she says after she her hug, looking over at the other boy smiling.

" Hi Mrs. Davis." He says with a smile and looks at me. " and hellllooo Gorgeous." He says with a smirk. " who might you be?" I try to hide my blush by looking down.

" Seth..." She says grabbing my arm and pulling me over to them. And might I add , for a little lady , she has a death grip on my arm. " This is Adalind."

" Your Adalind?" Scott repeated.

" Isn't that what she just said." I replied. Seth chuckled at my comeback.

" So she has a tongue that works." Scot said in a sarcastic voice . " Damn and I was gonna put that mouth to good use." I gave him a look that clearly said. You did not just say that to me.

" Scott Wagner!" Emma said trying to hold back a smile. " behave, and Treat her how you would want to be treated!" She says and walks out of the living room with Michael.

" I mean you can put my mouth to go use , all you got to do is ask." He says with a smirk licking his lips. Before I could say anything. Seth cuts me off.

" Ok , enough with the sex remarks." He said walking past me. " she's still a minor for now , so it's illegal." He finishes and sits in the couch.

" But that makes it so much more fun that way!" Scott said running past me. Spanking my butt and sitting on the other side of the couch so there only thing middle seat. I gasp at him touching my butt.

" Hey! Hands off!" I yell.

" I can do stuff without my hands too if you would like that better princess." Scott said with a smirk. I roll my eyes, and cross my arms.

" Take a seat, we don't bite." Seth said. "Well , at least I don't. He's a different story." He said motioning over to Scott. Scott wiggles his eyebrows and snaps at me. Like if he was gonna bite a piece out me. I roll my eyes again and sit between them.

" So , you know the reason why my parents bought you?" He asked pulling out a Xbox remote from the couch.

" Unfortunately..." I say plainly.

" yeah... Mines way bigger." Scott adds laughing.

" Ok, 1. No it's not and 2. What did I say about the sex remarks!" Seth says setting up a game on the Xbox ." Anyway. You don't have to worry about it." Wait what?"I have a girlfriend, my parents just don't think she's a good match for me."

" why not?" I ask.

" Cause she's the sheriffs little girl." Scott says in a mocking tone. I burst out into laughter alone with Scott.

" Yeah , I can see why your parents said no." I add.

" Yeah, I told my parents and the flipped shit, 1. Cause your expensive as hell and 2. Cause of the reason I just told you."

" So what are you gonna do to me?" I ask, curiously.

" Well either way, your coming to my gang, like I said your fucking expensive." He says." I'll keep ya around if anything happens between me and Sidney. And if everything goes ok, then I guess I'll give you too Scott." He says I look over and Scott and he winks at me. " but for right now... We're gonna play Call of Duty."
.................................