Chapter 6

Adalind POV.
Randall made me go back to his and wait while him and Jarryn talk about what I did . Seriously! It's makes it sound like a little kid who lied about somethings stupid.

And before you ask, I already tried the door, Windows, and even the book selves. I know it was stupid , but I'm willing to try anything.

As I was thinking about how to escape, I could the faint voices of Jarryn and Randall from down stairs. Hmmm, there must be a vent or something. I started to search the room, after a bit I found the vent behind the night stand next to the bed. I opened the vent and I can hear them clearly now.

" Did he ask about her?!" Jarryns voice had anger and worry all in one.

" Of course not, I said it was a wrong number call." Randall shoots back, then I hear Jarryn let out a sigh.

" Good , but we can't having her do this again. If he would have answered the call, we would be screwed."

" Well what do you want me to do?" After he said that there was a small pause.

" Find out what scares her the most. I'll handle the rest..."

Oh shit!  oh shit!
Me no likey !

" How am I sopose to do that , just being here scared her."

" No that not enough, her WORST fear." Jarryn said. God he's an ass hole.

But as I was listen to the conversation deeply I didn't hear the door open, I turn around to see who was cause the door the shut and lock.
Oh Fuck
Samuel........

I scoot away from him as he watches me with hungry eyes.

" Oh. Kitten, it's you. I was wondering were you ran off to." He said putting the keys in his pocket. " What are you doing in here... And so alone." He started to stalk over to me. OH FUCK!

" S-s-stay away from me" I said still scooting back. That's till my back hits the wall.

" But where's the fun in that, what happened to that feisty tiger I meet yesterday." He was almost over to me when I made a run for it. But I wasn't fast enough he grabbed my leg and pulled my down. He went to climb on top of me when I swung my hand to his face and scratched his face with my nails. I manage to get back up and run to the door. I yanked on the door nob with all I can.

" There's the tiger in you kitten." He said , I turn around and I saw that I left scratch marks. He put his hand on his check and hisses when he ran his fingers over the scratches. I turn back around and banged on the doors with all I could.

" HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!" I screamed. After I managed to get that out. Samuel picked me up and walked over to the bed. I thrashed around and kicked with all I could till he place me on the bed, towering over me. Tears were running down my cheeks.

BANG BANG BANG
" Adalind!! Are you ok!"
" THE DOORS LOCKED!"

"HEL-" I was cut off when he covered my mouth.

" FUCK IT!" That's all I hear when the door was kicked down. I look over and Jarryn and Randall came In.

" SAMUEL!! GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER!" Randall screams and punches him off. Once he was off , Randall cradled me in his arms and started to walk out of the room. " Deal with him!" He says to Jarryn, then walks out.

I hide my face in his chest and fall into complete darkness.
...................
OH SHIT!
That was intense to even write,
God I'm sweating!
Anyway I love you all!
Like and comment
🔫❤️💣