Chapter 10

WARNING!!
Intense but short Chapter
Well not really....
Ok kinda.....
oh just go read it all ready.
..............,

" So you must be Adalind, nice to meet you child." A large man said, and he was covered in tattoos! Well damn. I Stood behind Randall, hopping for protection, but Jarryn pulled me out from behind him. I looked back and glared at him. " I dont bite, i promise." He said with a kind looking smile, I scardly took his hand in mine.It was , huge compared to mine.

" I'm Michael." He says. Well he doesn't seem quit so bad. But I'm not for him , I'm got his son!!

" So I'm for your son?." I ask.

" Ah , yes, my son, Seth." He nods. " he's 17... Might I ask how old you are?"

" 15 " Randall buts in , I look over and he's looking at the ground with his hands in his Jean pockets. And I'm not gonna lie, he be looking fine as hell.  I look back over to Micheal and he nods.

" That's not so far apart or too young , hopefully you guys well bond alittle over time. And hopefully you will give him a son after a year -"

" A year!!"  I yell. I'm only 15! What the hell is wrong with him. He looks at me a little shocked. 

" Well he's gonna take over being leader when he turns 18. And he needs a son sooner or later-" I cut him off again.

" What if it's a girl!?"

" You guys will have another." He says plainly. I drop my jaw. He can't be serious! What if I never have a son!!

" Don't you think you should give her a little more time. She'll only be 16." Randall said with a bit of harshness in his voice. You can tell he's pissed.

" Emma gave me my son when she was 16." He said plainly. Emma must be his wife. " But if she's not comfortable with that age we can push it back a few years."

" What if I don't want to even give Seth a son."I said plainly. That's when Jarryn grabs my wrist really tight and doesn't let go. I whimper a little and look at him with sad eyes. He give me a ' I would stop talking if I were you look.' Then he lets go, and he left marks.

" You and Seth will bond over time, and you may not be fond of the idea now, but you'll warm up." Michael says to me and looks back over to Jarryn. "How about she spends the weekend at our place, she can meet Seth and they can get to know each other a little better."  

" No. " Randall cuts in again, everyone looks at him. " uhh, I mean you could take her and take off with her." Jarryn lifts and eyebrow and looks at Michael.

" Well, if you think I'll run out how about I give you money for her to come visit?"

" How much." Jarryn asks.

" 5,000 for the weekend." He states. Jarryns face turns into an evil cat grin and he looks at me.

" Hope you have a good weekend, go pack your bag"

Oh Shit........