Chapter 13

RANT DOWN BELOW SORRY!!

Ok guys, I'm sorry I don't update every day. I've been busy with school, cheer practice, and football games and I kinda need a break-OK!

And sorry if this hurts anyone's feelings. But seriously you're getting annoyed with me!?
I just have that effect on people ok, sorry!

Ok, Rant over

And for the People who couldn't wait for a update, Here's a Long. ASS. CHAPTER!!!!

back to the story :)

.................
Recap--->
That's when he yanks the door from my grasp open. I scoot back to the back of the closet, hoping this nightmare would be over. I look up slowly, and she Seth standing over me with a large evil smirk.

" there you are....."

He leans down and grabs my forearm with a strong grip .Yanking me out of the closet. I try to go limp and make my self as heavy as I could . But with me being freaking tiny it was almost impossible. He drags me by my arm until I was far enough away from the door frame. He bent down at the waist and grabbed me at mine. Lifting me off the ground and over his shoulder.

" Please dont do this!" I scream kicking my legs, trying to get him to drop me or somthing. He just laughs and throws me on the bed. But before I could sit up he's on top of me in between my legs. I swear my heart beat was racing, I could feel it beat so hard it could burst from my rib cage. I try to hit him and he just grabs both of my wrists and place them far above my head.

Oh Shit! Not again! This is just like Samuel. But the only difference is that............

Randalls not here to save me.

I close my eye as tight as I could and tears dancing down my cheeks. A sob left my lip and i can feel my wrist slip from his grip.

" Addy?" he lets go of my wrists and wipes the tears from my cheeks. I quickly pulled my arms close to my chest. " Addy. Addy it was just a joke, it was Scott's idea..... Addy speak to me... Shit , Scott get your ass in here!" Seth yelled, after a few seconds Scott came threw the door and looked at the situation.

" What the fuck did you do!" Scott screamed.

" What did I do, It was your idea you Fuck tard!"

Even though i knew it was all a joke the images in my head from samuel came in my head.

( Whats Going On In Here Head Right Now)

Oh. Kitten, it's you. I was wondering were you ran off to." He said putting the keys in his pocket. " What are you doing in here... And so alone." He started to stalk over to me. OH FUCK!

" S-s-stay away from me" I said still scooting back. That's till my back hits the wall.

" But where's the fun in that, what happened to that feisty tiger I meet yesterday." He was almost over to me when I made a run for it. But I wasn't fast enough he grabbed my leg and pulled my down. He went to climb on top of me when I swung my hand to his face and scratched his face with my nails. I manage to get back up and run to the door. I yanked on the doorknob with all I can.

" There's the tiger in you kitten." He said , I turn around and I saw that I left scratch marks. He put his hand on his check and hisses when he ran his fingers over the scratches. I turn back around and banged on the doors with all I could.

" HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!" I screamed. After I managed to get that out. Samuel picked me up and walked over to the bed. I thrashed around and kicked with all I could till he place me on the bed, towering over me. Tears were running down my cheeks.

Seth's Pov:

" no.no no n-no NO .... no no n-n-no" Was all she was saying.

" What did you do to her! You Shit Fuck!" Scott said, I looked up at him with a glare.

" This was your idea you cum box. So you tell me!" I tried to get her to let go of her arms because she was digging her fingernails into her skin.

" Addy.. Addy look at me sweetie, Addy calm down!" I tried to get her attention off whatever was going through her head. Scott tried to move her hair out of her face, but she let out a large scream.

" What did you do!" I demand.

" Nothing, i touched her head and she screamed." He reply, at this point we were both confused what going on her.

" GET AWAY FROM ME SAMUEL!!" She screamed and started thrashing around. Me and scott looked at each other in confusion. After a few more thrashes She stops.

" What the hell was that." i asked.

" A panick attack ..I think." Scott answered. " My sister used to get them.But they were when ever I showed her a picture of clowns and they were never this bad." Then got me thinking, was she raped? Then that gave me an idea.

" Do you know where her phone is?" I asked. Scott looked around and nodded his head, motioning over to the phone plugged in. I Stood up and unplugged her phone. The screen lit up to her and another girl. Maybe her friend or somthing. I swiped the screen and did my work.

" What are you doing with her phone? Don't you think she'll want to claw our eyes out when she wakes up." I rolled my eyes. He's probably true. But I know she's been talking to Randall and i'm pretty sure he nose somthing I dont. I Found him in the contacts under ' My Hot Boyfriend'<3 , and pressed call. " Who are you-" I cut him off.

" Shhhh"

____Phone Call___

Ring

Ring

R: "So you couldn't wait till tomorrow to come back to me?"

M: "totally, i miss you so much."i said in my deepest voice.

R: " Who's this and why do you have my gi- Adalind's phone?"

M: "Its Seth"

R: "who?"

M: " The person she was bought for." There was a small silents.

R: " ......And" he said clenching his teeth together.

M: " I didnt touch her dont worry," I say and look at Scott. He's still confused." I need to ask you somthing about Adalind.

R: " What."

M: " What's her Worst fear?"

..................................................................................................

AND THAT'S THE CHAPTER!!!!!

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT :)

Thank you for dealing with my slow updates. I appreciate it.