Chapter 14

QUICK REMINDER......... I LOVE YOU ALL <3 <3

M: " I didnt touch her don't worry," I say and look at Scott. He's still confused." I need to ask you something about Adalind.

R: " What."

M: " What's her Worst fear?"

Randall's Pov:

I about threw my phone when he asked me that. If he hurts my girl,I kill him myself. Fuck the gang, fuck the deal. I will take Adalind where ever she will be safe....with me of course. She belongs with me.

M: Im coming to pick her up, the weekend is over.

and I hang up the phone.

Seth's Pov:

" He hung up...." I say.

" Well thank you Mr. Hero, now her boyfriend is coming her to kick our asses." Scott says in a sarcastic voice. I swear hes my bestfriend, but sometimes I want to kick him in the face. God!

" I think Adalind's been traumatized before. I dont know how or when, but I do now that didn't happen just because." I say and walked over to the dresser to get her a shirt she can sleep in.

" That still doesn't mean you had to call her boyfriend!" Scott yelled but quickly went silent when Adalind flinched. " Besides what makes you think that she wasn't was raped/ or was about to be raped at their gang house.. Or if that Randall guy tried to do anything."

He had a point, my mom had an abusive boyfriend onces and she obeyed him like she was a pet. Till she met my dad, and he showed her it was no way to live... and of course beat the living shit out of the guy.  But I know Randall, He wouldn't do that to a girl.

" What's that for?" Scott says motioning over to the large t shirt in my hand. I looked and pointed over to Adalind who was still on the bed asleep. He looked at Adalind and back at me.

" Sure Seth, lets undress her, while she's in MY bed,  and put her only in a large t shirt so her boyfriend can see." he said in a sarcastic voice. God  I hate it when he's right. " Just leave her in here and we can go down stairs till Randall gets here, hopefully before Michael and Emma gets back." He said with a fake worried look on his face.

I take one finial look at Adalind . Who was still sleeping on his bed. Then I followed Scott out till we made it down stairs. We played video games for about an hour then watched tv for another till there was heavy knock at the door.

Adalind POV.

I woke up seeing the street lights flashing as we pass them. I realized I was in a car, with my seat beat buckled but with the shoulder strap laid behind me. I had a pounding head ache and sat up in my seat.

" Well good morning good looking." Said a voice from the drivers seat . A voice that to only me sounded like a sexy Roman god! I looked over and saw Randall with one hand on the wheel and the other hand my knee.

" Randal!!" I screamed and hugged him , not caring at all if we crash. But quickly realizing that he is driving by an angry driver honking. I sat back in my seat. " When did you- How did-" I let out a sigh as he smirked at me. " I missed you."

" Missed you too babe." He said, I looked out the window and saw that we were driving on a dirt road that looked very familiar.

" Uhhh, where are we going." I ask and look back at him. Him his smirk drops and he swallows a lump in him throat.

" A place I know you will be safe." He says with no emotion.

" But where-" I get cut off when I see a large building. It's- it's my house. My real house!! Randal brought me back home!! I looked at him speechless and I my eyes started to tear up. He parked the car and looked at me with a smile . " Your took me back home" I said crying with a smile. He gave me a smile and nodded. I jumped from me seat and hugged him like my life depended on it. " Thank you Randall! I love you so much!" He hugs me back just as tight.

" I love you too doll face." We separate our hug and opened out doors. Walking to the main doors. My life is finally getting back in order!! Till I hear a gun shot being fired..... I hear something hit the ground and look behind me to see Randall coughing up blood on the ground.
........................
BIGGEST CLIFF HANGER EVER. WHATS GONNA HAPPEN TO RANDAL! OH SHIT!!

comment what you think of this chapter, and like it
Love you all so much!!!