Double Trouble

Work you don't need the money,love like you've never been hurt and dance like nobody is watching.

Sophia's POV

"Hmmm"I moaned as I tasted melted chocolate, I carried on stirring the chocolate hoping that it would melt fast.

We need more butter.

I put in a little more butter and sugar and another bar of chocolate and started stirring faster.

I looked into the oven to see the cake was going a little brown, the shaping was perfect.

This may be the best cake I've ever made.

I smiled to myself as I couldn't wait to taste it.

The door bell rang, I looked back into the oven to see it was still the same brown.

That could take a while.

I quickly washed and dried my hands and opened the door.

Shit.

"Umm hi"I gulped as I watched her stare me down.

Melissa was really pretty...like she can be a model but she is one big b****.

"You planned this didn't you...you did this...you had manipulated him"She pointed her index finger at me.

"It wasn't all my fault-"

"Oh that's what everyone says but I know my Drake!"She spat.

"Why does everyone want to ruin our relationship like i know i'm too good for him but-"

The song Riding' Sole by Jason Durelo had started playing.

"What do you want Britney!"She snapped into her pink blackberry.

"I don't care if you and Ricky have had an argument! I have just lost my freaking future husband over a little slut!"She hissed.

I stood there awkwardly as I watched her talk about me.

She snapped her phone shut and walked closer to me.

"Listen you...There are a lot of people that want to take him away from me, girls around the world-"She looked me up and down "Girls like you...you think so clever getting married to my feller...just wait...this will be all gone"She smirked and waved. 

I watched her heels click on the floor as she got into her car.

I gulped, Yes I may be a little frightened of Melissa.

Melissa's POV

I gritted my teeth as I drove outwards onto the road.

How dare people do this...

I bet everyone was on it.

Ugh I'm going mad

I bet Drake's dad had payed her or something and then he fired my dad.

My dad's strong...so what if hes had mini heart attacks, he's still alive isn't he.

I pressed down harder on the accelerator and zoomed to the airport.

"I will be back..."I muttered as I watched the penthouse disappear.

My phone started ringing and I was anxious to pick it up.

"Hello"I answered.

"Melissa don't go...Look this whole thing was a mistake,...I love you not her...she came on to me"