Being Together

When your with me I miss you, when your away from me I miss you even more then anything. 

Drake's POV

"Melissa!!"I shouted as I came back home

"What's up"She asked as she came out in nothing but her silk gown.

"I'm going to uh Mexico...for a while"My eyes raked over her body

"Oh really how long"She rubbed her foot on her leg.

"Uhh well a while...uhh"

She had a remote in her hand, she  pressed play and soft music came on.

"Oh really..."She asked innocently.

"Uhhh y-yeah"I spluttered as she came closer.

She un-did her robe and it fell to the floor, I held my breath as her chest touched my chest.

"Well change your flight to tomorrow morning, your going on a different flight tonight"She started kissing my neck slowly from side to side.

I felt my hands going up and down her back feeling every bit of skin.

"I've been a bad girl"She whispered sexily.

I moaned a little as she sucked on my ear lobe.

"I need to get punished"She grabbed my hand and guided me through to the bedroom.

I smashed my lips against hers bringing her down onto the bed, She took my shirt off while I undid my pants, I kissed her lips roughly and hard wanting more.

"Mhhm"She moaned as I started kissing her neck and made my way downwards.

I rolled my tongue everywhere kissing her intensely and hardly, wanting every bit of taste of her.

I had lost track of time and forgot about everything at that moments...this was exactly what I needed.

Sophia's POV

Sophia's POV

I wiped away the tears, it had been half an hour since Danny had left.

I didn't wanna be here...this was just pathetic...why did I get myself into this..I don't deserve it do I?I haven't done bad..I never wanted bad for somebody else then why does this happen to me.

I started looking around the place seen as I was gonna be living here for the next 26 weeks.

It had 3 bedrooms..a bathroom...a small dining room, a living room and a kitchen.It was kinda a cute place all decorated in brown and red wallpapers and mostly dark wood.

I waited around, I swear Drake was suppose to be here any minute.

I didn't know where anything was or what room I was sleeping on.

I layed down on the sofas...It was really comfy and I felt myself falling off into sleep.

"Sophie?"I felt a little nudge at my shoulder.

I groaned and turned away from whoever it was.

"Sophie"It repeated itself,I groaned even more and pushed the hand away from my shoulder.

"owwwh"It groaned, I opened my eyes slowly to see Danny lying on the floor.

"What are you doing"I asked,My voice had came out husky and I felt my throat being dry.

"Waking you up"He said rubbing his head.

"You hit me on the head hun"He rolled his eyes and helped me up.