Being Together....Alone-One week

I love my friend,Like a fat kid loves chocolate :)

"Mhhm"I smiled as I woke up the Bright sun shining on my face.

I checked my phone 11:34am

I got up and stretched out my arms

"Melissa"I shouted as I looked around the room, then I realised this wasn't my room...it was the penthouse.

Course...it wasn't a dream.

I got out of bed my mood suddenly down.

Like why do bad things happen to me.

I swear my life is so shit!

I ruffled my hair and walked out of my room.

I smelt...pancakes?

This girl can cook!

My tummy grumbled and I realised I was very indeed hungry, I basically went to sleep after Sophie left.

"Mhhm"I smiled as I saw a plate on the side, I walked up to it and was just about to eat it when a stupid hand came across and moved the damn plate.

"Hey"I protested as I brought the plate back down.

"Cook your own pancakes"She argued as she pulled it away from me.

"You cook your own pancakes"I muttered as I watched her put chocolate  syrup on all 3 of her pancakes, Fat cow.

"I have and their mine so hands off from now on"She smiled.

"Uhh actually to cook these pancakes you used my eggs,milk,butter-whatever a pancake needs"I shrugged as I tried to take the plate off.

"I don't even know you so go away"

"Your living in my house"

"I have no choice unless you wanna come back to mine"She grumbled.

"No thanks..I don't like small houses"I smirked, I watched as she sat down biting her tongue from saying anything.

"Anyway I will cook my pancakes...watch"I smiled.

The truth is...I don't know one thing about pancakes.

"Ummm Sophie i think you broke it...it won't turn on"I said as I tried to turn it.

I heard her sigh and she walked over.

"Like this"She turned it on and pressed a little button on the side. "That there get's the fire going, if you just turn it gas comes out and you'll probably stink out the place"She shook her head and too her seat watching me and eating at the same time.

"Ummm ok I can't make it..I admit"Gosh I knew I couldn't do this.

"Thought so"She smiled getting up again and handing me another plate of pancakes.

"This was your plate...might want to look around next time"She smiled and too her place.

4 PANCAKES....4!!!!!!

Holy crap...

Melissa doesn't make food at all and she's always telling the cook to gimme 2 of everything or if it's big she wants me to have 1

She say's she doesn't want a fat boyfriend...

Of course I did protest saying I do burn these things off but all she said was I don't work hard enough so I just need to eat less-

"Umm hello"I heard Sophie say, I didn't know I was having an argument to myself, I was just standing there like a total idiot.

"Uhh yeah"I sat next to her on the island and started eating.