Related To The Jerk

I don't have enough middle fingers to let you know how I really feel

Drake's POV

WHAT THE HELL!

"What the hell do you mean"I fumed at my mate Ricky.

"What..look I have the pictures"He laughed as he got his camera out.

I gulped as I went through him.

"What the hell am I gonna tell Melissa man! I WAS GONNA PROPOSE TO HER TONIGHT"I shouted as i shoved the stupid camera to his chest.

"Duddee we were drunk too...I only found these this morning-and oh no..Dude did you..Fuck.her"Ricky's face went into different expressions as I stayed quiet.

"DUDE YOU FUCKED HER-"

"SUUUUSSSHH"I hushed as I covered his mouth with my hand.

I let go wiping my hand in the process, yes he had licked my hand.

"Dude you were smashed last night and oooo-what are you gonna tell Melissa...you're freaking married to someone else"

"I just gotta find this girl...and I'm not gonna propose to Melissa i'll do it straight after divorce"

"Woaah dude you gotta tell Melissa...to be honest I don't even think Melissa can wait any longer"He shrugged as he layed down on my sofa.

"What do you mean"I asked

"Well Britney told me she's eager to get married to you...some girl talk"Britney was Ricky's girlfriend and my girlfriends best friend..I regret going on that double date.

"What exactly did Britney tell you"

"A lot more"He looked at me as I glared at him "Ok ok stop with the look...umm let me see"He thought for a while..sometimes i really hated him.

"Oh yeah! She said..um that if you don't propose umm..."He trailed off thinking.

"If I don't propose and what!"I snapped.

He gave me a look that said 'Shut up and give me time'

"Oh yeah....She said if you don't propose she's gonna do it herself"

I stared at him for a long time.

"What!"He snapped catching my intense gaze

"FUCK SAKE"I looked away and walked out slamming the door behind me.

I made some calls to find this girl...

"Alright thanks"I hung up the phone and threw it.

Now all I have to do is wait...

--------------------

"Hey babes"I smiled giving Melissa a kiss.

I went to pull away but she held onto my collar and deepened the kiss.

I ran my tongue over her lip and she let me in freely.

After a few seconds remembering where we were, I pulled away breathless.

See that's what I like about Melissa she gives me amazing kisses and sex...

"Babes I missed you"She cooed as she reached over and grabbed my hand.

I set my hand on hers looking deeply into her eyes.

I looked down at our intertwined hands and noticed something gold.

"Woah"I gasped as I took it away and hid it from her, my chair moved backwards which caused me to fall off.

"Oh my God Drake are you okay!"I heard Melissa's voice echo through my ears.

"Oh my God..What the hell happened"She demanded as I got up from a little help of others.

"Mr Carlson would like me to get you-"I held my left hand up to stop him and shooed him away.

"Well.."Melissa huffed.

"I'll be right back I just got to go the bathroom"I rushed out of there before she could say anything.

I clutched the counter of the sink looking down at my hand.

I ripped it off and threw it in one of the stalls.

My chest was heaving up and down as I thought about that night.

How the hell could I be stupid enough to marry her.

I closed my eyes thinking about her.

Only reason i let her in because me and Melissa had a big argument and i was angry.

I thought she was hot and could relax me but this just bloody caused more problems.

I looked down at the ring I had brought for Melissa...I can't do it...not when I'm married to some other girl...I'll do it after divorced..I nodded putting it back...I am not going to propose.

We had been together since teenagers...

My so-called father had just gotten a new partner in the business and the next thing I knew...his daughter was constantly around my  house...we had our little fights and evils...and then bang at 17 I lost it to her.

Urgh don't even think about my father..that son of a bitch that-shut up now Drake just shut up..I told myself, My father was a whole different story.

"Urrr Drake are you in there?"I heard Melissa ask as the do