Hangover!

When you put me down...I'm still going to climb back up.

-----

Ouch.

Why the hell does my head hurt.

I rolled over a little scrunching my eyes, My mouth felt dry and puffy.

My head actually hurt like there was a circus going on.

"Urgh circus stop"I groaned as I started rubbing my head.

My eyes were still closed..I really can't be asked to open them and endure the pain, yes i have had hangovers before..loads.

I was a messy teenager at my clubbing days.

But obviously I cleaned myself up after I felt sorry for my mum, I remember her begging me to quit and grow up...giving me the long lecture about my dad and that it's life..it happens, I remember watching her cry in front of me..I shook the thoughts away forgetting that horrible day I took drugs...so stupid of me.

Well that's gone out the window.

Urghh I want to drink.

I dared to open my eyes and looked around, I blinked a couple of times and then managed to pull myself into a sitting position.

Wait...

This isn't my room...I looked around the big rich room, I froze in place and I saw the dark figure next to me.

He was sleeping on his back and was turned away from me...My breathing got shallow as i tried my best not to wake him.

I slowly moved out of bed...yes I was naked...and yes so was he...I searched for my clothes and pulled them on one by one slowly making sure not to make a sound,shit where's my bra.

I looked around for it and realised it was under the guys body.

I slowly grabbed the strap of my red lacy bra and pulled it towards me.

"Mhmmh"The guy groaned as he turned away from me..I still didn't see his face but what I did do was pull it out as fast as  can.

I pulled my bra on along with my other clothes.

I made sure he was still asleep...thank God he was..I quickly made my way out to the door but then I realised a bar...Just what i needed...I took 5 bottles..pretty much whatever I can carry in my hand and walked out closing the door behind me with my foot.

I smiled at a couple walking past who game me weird looks...ehh I'm happy..leave me in peace.

I looked at the door number 568.

568

568

I repeated the number in my head...568

I started making my way towards the elevator, the bottles clinking against each other whilst in my arms.

Moments later I was walking towards the receptionist giving her my best ugly smile.

"Umm hi I'm kind of in a hurry..could you please tell me half the amount of room 568 where i spent yesterday"I smiled, she started typing rapidly on her computer and seconds later she told me his name.

"Well that's the best room in the hotel...but it seems to be that you're room is already been paid...you must of had a lucky night to be in Mr Car-"

"I don't even want to remember.."I said shaking my thoughts...I gave a bit of a sigh..I don't really want him to pay for all this..it was me is well.

"How much is half that room?"I asked again.

She looked at the computer screen again "Two thousand"She said as she typed a few things.