Our Night In Vegas

It's like you're screaming and no one can hear...you almost feel ashamed.

That someone could be that important, that without them,you feel like nothing.

No one will never understand how much it hurts.

You feel hopeless

Like nothing can save you

And when it's over and it's gone

You almost wish that you could have all that bad stuff back

So that you could have the good

How one night can change you're life so much.

How it can cause so many problems.

Just one night in Vegas was all it took.

All I needed to make my life so much worst.

*TWO DAYS BEFORE*

"Sophie it's ok"My mother hugged me as I slumped down on my bed.

"No mum it's not..nothing's ok.."I sobbed against her shoulder scrunching the stupid note in my hand.

"I'm sure he just needs time to think"She argued I shook my head and pushed her away.

"Please..Just leave"I asked.

She stood their staring at me.

"I just need to be alone"I smiled reassuringly.

She sighed and walked out,I sat there thinking...dazed..

Wasn't this suppose to be the best day of my life.

It was an hour ago I was suppose to be going down the aisle with my older brother, smiling away...all eyes on me..my wedding dress flowing around me..Me...looking into his beautiful eyes..watching his love for me.

I cried even harder as I hugged a pillow to my chest.

I don't care if my wedding dress creases...it's not like i'm gonna get married.

"Sophia"I heard the familer voice..I smiled and sat up looking at Aaron.

"Oh Aaron"I cried as I ran up to him and gave him a big hug.

"I heard what happened..i'm sorry i'm late I had to pick Kelly up"He explained.

"I just got here trust me..I would of came sooner-"He rambled on.

"Oh just shut up and hug me"I cried as I hugged him tightly.

"I'll beat that bastard! I swear i'll find him and rip him to pieces"He hugged me even tighter.

"He just sent a text saying he's not coming..he can't do it"I cried as my brother started rocking me back and fourth.

"AUNTIE SOPHIE"I heard a squeal from the door,I pulled back and stared down at the beautiful 4 year old, Kelly..my niece.

I knelt down to her level and stared in her Blue ocean eyes...the same ones i've got...and my brother..it runs in the family.

I smiled and gave her a big hug.

"I've missed you"I cried smiling.

"I missed you too and so did daddy he wouldn't shut up about you"she grinned showing her teeth

"Oh no where did you're front teeth go"I shocked as I smiled.

I must look a crazy bride, my mascara had smudged from all the crying and my face was red and here I was smiling away.