Dead Or Alive?

Light travels faster then sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Melissa's POV ( Little treat for you guys to see how Melissa's really thinking! :D

Oh my God

Oh my God

I felt like I was going to faint I thought as I stormed down the halls of the hospitals.

My five thousand pound heels clacked on the floor as I hurried down to my babey's room.

I was so scared...what if he dies!

"Melissa calm down"My best friend Britney told me, she was practically running at the speed of my walking.

"I can't I-I'm worried"I gasped as I felt tears springing in my eyes.

"Doctor"I called as I watched him leave Drake's room.

"How is he"I asked worriedly.

"He's improving..he'll probably be awake in a couple of hours..je just had some mior damage..uh a nurse is in there with him now"My face dropped and I looked through the window showing a nurse looking over him with a clipboard in him now.

"He doesn't need a nurse doctor"I sneered as I watched the nurse write something down.

"Uhh-sorry what"

"She said he doesn't need a nurse"Britney answered.

"Get another nurse..a fat one if you want"I smiled, the doctor nodded and we waited outside keeping an eye on the nurse.

"We are so evil"Britney smirked as she watched a bubble walk past us. I crippled in my laugh as she walked past us and into the room.

"That is possibly the ugliest girl I have ever seen"I laughed once the woman had gone in and took over.

"Ok Mel remember Drake in hospital it's all about him"Britney smiled, she quickly fixed my hair and make-up and then I made my way in.

"Awwh poor babeey please wake up"I told myself as I watched him peacefully sleeping.

I love Drake, I really do..I've known since I was a teenager..the day my dad had gone into business with his.

But I'm an easily jelous girl and if anyone ever comes near us I drive them apart.

I remember when we were teenagers..me paying all the girls to stay away from them...and then I became a bitch myself.

"Britney my hair needs more hairspray"I said as I looked at myself in the hospital mirror, Urghh even private rooms were disgusting.

"Uhh Melissa are you sure we suppose to use spray in here"Britney asked as she held up the bottle.

"Hmmm just in case let's spray my hair in the corner"I suggested, we smiled and started doing our hair in the far end of the corner.

Me and Britney have always done this..sort each other out..she's my best friend, we're more like sisters then anything.

"Uhhh BRITNEY YOU GOT IN MY BLOODY EYE"I shouted as I held onto my eye.

"Oh my God I'm so sorry" OK forget sisters...let's stick to best friends.

"Don't bother..just get out"I hissed,she gulped and quickly grabbed her stuff walking out.

Fucking does my head in sometimes.

I huffed and sat down next to Drake sorting my eyes out.