Mission Failed!!!!

I felt sorry for that one kid who got pushed,kicked,punched and put down by bad words by bullies, I had walked passed not wanting to get involved, Today I had seen the same thing happen, I decided to be the bigger person and teach those boys a lesson, so together we both had fought off the three goons. This teaches us that bigger you are, the braver.

Sophia's POV

I peeked one eye into his room watching him think.

I was scared to go in there so i've pacing back and fourth and peeking in.

What was wrong with me!

I was never this nervous!

Well this is the guy I had slept with...I never usually have on night stands...well once but he didn't come looking for me exactly!

AND MARRIAGE!!!!!! SERIOUSLY! If he just told me he wants a divorce he could of just asked instead of giving me a heart attack!

Thank god for Danny! but I do hate him for leaving me here to go to some business meeting ugh I gotta do this on my own

I took deep breath and started clenching and unclenching my fists.

I was so nervous!

Why! I DON'T KNOW!

I took calming breathing.

This is it....Let's go Sophie...Move you're feet you damn-

"Um Hello"A voice came from, behind me,I watched as Drake's eyes spotted me, I ignored him and turned around facing a girl, she was about an inch tall her with blond hair...she had a dress on along with a cardigan.

"Uh Melissa-"Drake started.

"I'm Sophie nice meeting you"I smiled holding out my hand.

She looked at it then back at me then she started looking me up and down.

"I'm Melissa"She smiled,I clenched my hand and put it back at my side.

I turned around to look at Drake again, damn how can someone like him sleep with me...he was...hot.

He looked pleadingly at me, I tilted my head a little confused.

I froze in place once I realised his words, Luckily the door was only open half way so Melissa couldn't see him and me well i'm turned round.

"Uh.."I turned around to look at Melissa, she raised an eyebrow looking me up and down again.

"Wrong room"Was all I could come up with, I turned around and walked off keeping away from Melissa so I wouldn't blurt anything out..just in case but I really wouldn't.

I sat in the plastic chairs waiting for Melissa to go out, I would go but where do I go..like I'm back in Vegas in a random hospital, how do I get home?

Maybe I could just up and run...but I wanna stay for some reason...more likly to have a go at this guy for cheating.

I suddenly started fidgeting, Ugh I was so bored!

I waited and waited and even waited.

I watched as people walked in and out. 

In out in out in out.

I started reading the pointless messages on the notice board, did you know the oldest guy that has ever lived was a 113 year old..phew he must be one lucky man.

I sighed and sat down after reading the notices.TWICE,

I looked at a couple a few feet away from me who were crying because there mother died, I looked away not wanting to disturb too much, I looked down the other end instead.