Order Order!

When I was 5 years old, My mum always told me that happiness is the key to life.
When I went to school,they asked me what I wanted to be when I grow up.
I wrote down 'Happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment and I told them they didn't understand life.

Sophia's POV

*Dream*

"Don't the stars look amazing"I heard myself saying.

"The only stars I see are the ones in you're eyes"He smiled.

"You're so cheesy"I joked.

He sighed and hugged me, I hugged him back and we stayed like that for a long time.

'Come on let's go in.."He pulled me through the doors and too our table.

Everything was red and heart-shaped...well durh it's valentine's day.

There were baloons with Hearts on it and my name in the middle.

"Wow this is so cute"I smiled as I looked around the beautifully lit place.

I  turned around to see him on his knees holding out a ring.

I gasped as I saw the diamond being held out in a box.

"No way"I smiled, He nodded watching my face carefully.

"I know I don't have much to offer these days and admit it our life are pretty boring staying in the apartment and that but what I know is I can offer you my love...I love you Sophia Anderson and I wish to spend the rest of my life to you..will you pretty please with a cherry on top marry me"He asked.

I laughed and went down on my knees too "Yes"I blurted out and smashed my lips to his

*End of dream*

"Sophia.."I felt a nudge.

'YES I WILL MARRY YOU"I shouted as I sat up, unfortunately my head had banged into Danny as he was hovering over me, he groaned in pain as I cried.

"What the hell was that for"He asked as he rubbed his head.

"What you get for waking me up"I smiled as I rubbed my head.

"Were you having a dream.."He smiled,i blushed as I remembered my dream and outburst.

"No...for me it was a nightmare"

It really was...why was I having this...dreaming of Mark remembering the day he asked that stupid question.

Why am I so weak...

"Anyways it 10:00 I came to wake you up"He smiled.

"Thanks...uh what didn't you're dad catch you"

"Naaah he's too busy to get to work in the mornings"He shrugged I nodded.

Last night we came straight to Danny's, both his parents were asleep as we were safe to go up.

I got ready and put on some new fresh clothes that Danny had brought for me, brushed my hair and had a sneaky breakfast in Danny's room.

"Ok the maids are everywhere so we will go down the balcony..you can climb down trres right"He asked.

"What are you insane! what if you get hurt"

"I always used to climb down it to sneak out, now come on I'll help you"I gulped and looked down, it was quite a big climb.

"It looks far but it's closer then you think"

"Ahh thanks for making me feel better"

'ok so take this step, don't worry I'm right behind you, ok now move you're feet there"He helped me as we both slowly climbed down.