Prologue

Hey wattpaders!

I got a good idea for a story and finally talked myself into making it. I will try to be good on updating but keep in mind that I do have 2 other stories I am writing right now. Enjoy!

If you have the chance I would also appreciate if you all would go and check out my story "Secret enchantment."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Pirate’s Life for me

Prologue

            Pirates were first seen in 14th century BC. They committed many crimes. They were violent and stole anything anywhere; land, air, water, or shore. They even kidnap innocent, and guilty, people for greedy reasons or sheer enjoyment, including women and children. They were abusive and horrid and that needed to stop. The people of the world needed justice, and so they got it.

            When the pirates were caught they were hung to death for their offenses. The people watched these public executions with joy for entertainment. It was like a sporting event, the newspapers even reported every single detail down to the pirates last breath of what happened during the execution. They were happy when it was all over knowing that their future generations were safe from these scummy delinquents.

            But what happened to the captains was worse. Even after they experienced their death they got punishments. After death retrieved them they were placed inside iron cages that were hung in the air until all the flesh rotted off of their bones.

But did all the pirates really die?