Chapter XI: Where?

I would say I woke the next morning but it was hard to tell due to the fact I couldn't see under the door and it was pure black ahead of me. I felt a shifting next to me and I flinched. My rib moved in my body causing me to yelp and I heard Lucianas voice or I thought I did I couldn't tell if I could hear the voices or not but I know that Marshall still loved me and he'd be back for me. I blacked out again.

I've been blacking out more and more and Luciana doesn't talk much or at least I hear her I don't see her or feel her just hear her. I was jolted awake the sound of Marshalls bed creaking hard as I heard someone elses voice moaning his name and I cried not from the pain I'd became numbed to it but the fact he was cheating on me. I prayed that I'd black out so I wouldn't have to listen to how Marshall told him that he loved him and made him moan and pleasure him. My tears were silent and I listened to every breath even as they finished up and I fell asleep exhausted from not having food or water.

I woke again and I thought I saw light I mean it could've been light maybe I was dying. I could feel my stomach again it constantly churned trying to get some nutrients and my mouth was so dry I couldn't talk and it hurt to even move my tongue it felt like sand paper. It keeps getting harder to fall asleep I still have no way to track time. I moved and felt my ribs and realized something must have happened because my rib was back in place it wasn't perfect but it was in place. Then I felt a hand on me "Are you okay?" I screamed and Luciana covered my mouth. "Sorry thought I knew you were here. Are you fine? I called the cops but I didn't think he'd react this way." Feeling furious at her for calling the cops I bit her hand and caused the skin to rip off and she screamed. "Fucking Damion why did you do that I need to get us out but I cant if you're going to injure me too."

I sat there staring a the dark somehow like magic there was light under the door. I was too tired to move and couldn't do anything it took too much energy. Seeing it as her chance I watched as Luciana began to pound and scratch on the door. I went to sleep and it went like that for a couple of days now I had a sense of time due to the fact there was light now that I could see. I'd soiled myself a lot but it's slowed down since I haven't been eating. Honestly I would've ate my own waste but by the time I got that idea my body stopped responding to me at all. Luciana sat in the corner just watching for feet but non ever came. She seemed to talk but yesterday she just stopped she no longer had nails or even finger tips the skin and nails were no longer there she'd caused herself lots of pain by scratching at the door that her fingers are raw. "Damion" She said my name I didn't understand why she did but I passed out sooner or later I couldn't breath anymore I felt pain but I never felt in my body I guess I began to disassociate myself from my body.

Later I woke it felt like a long time I didn't dream at all. I felt that Luciana had found food and water and began feeding herself and me but that stash wouldn't last long and I knew that but she forced me to eat even though I wanted her to eat. I saw the light get bigger and bigger and I left lighter and I kept having the pain that I couldn't breath again so I accepted it I was dying. Within seconds my eyes hurt I realized I wasn't dying the light kept getting brighter and brighter and Luciana continued to scream. It kept getting hotter and it was fire coming for us but I couldn't care anymore I welcomed it I had no purpose without my Marshall. The heat made me sleepy and I fell asleep in this closet once again.

I looked around and instead of immense darkness I saw a field of poppies before me. Stunned by the beauty of the light rain I walked through them just to feel the wetness on my feet. To be able to move was so fun after being unable to do so. Tears streamed down my face and I knelled to smell them. They smelled sweet and pungent. I had no worries as I got up and continued to walk. A woman with a black dress that was transparent was standing next to the forest that lay beyond the field of flowers. Although I'd never seen her before I found myself drawn to her. I started to run towards her but she disappeared back into the forest. It was hot and humid in the forest. I checked the low ground and couldn't find her or any footsteps to lead me 'Damion can you hear me?' I looked to the trees trying to find where the voice came from I couldn't see her but only hear you 'Damion' I began to run deeper pushing past the new trees and to the older ones which were higher than the rest and I fell into a hole. Which led to light.