It's Not Over

PROLOUGE

Today’s the day. The day I will know for sure if my first instinct was right. He was mine and I knew it he just has to confirm it.

Looking in the mirror at myself I was your average teenage girl. I wasn’t the prettiest or most popular at school but then again I wasn’t the ugliest and scum on the bottom of every one’s shoes. I was nineteen years old with raven black hair that went to my waist, I had a slim waist that I worked hard to get and keep, but I’m most recognizable for my eyes, they’re a bright sapphire color which was only seen once by my pack.

Yes, I did just say pack did I forget to mention I’m a wolf. Daughter to the beta who was granted to be alpha, unfortunately he relinquished his title back to the original family. I was the black sheep of my pack, but mostly my family. All my family has blond curly hair with green eyes can u notice the difference? But today was different today I find out if I’m his mate. See, women of my pact always has an early connection to their mate but it takes the man to realize the connection, basically verify we were right. And my connection happens to be none other than my pacts alpha the guy my father relinquished his title to and my brother’s best friend. Liam Micheals.

But just because I’m not the ugliest doesn’t mean I’m well liked. I hang out with the rockers of the school they’re the only ones who understand me. I was treated differently in my family. My parents adored and worshipped the ground my brother walked on but when it came to me they barely had anytime. They always said I was a mistake because I was not planned like my brother Collin was then I came out looking nothing like them. A lot of people say I was just some mutt they found in the woods and felt sorry for so they took me in. Before I never believed them but the vents that took place on the supposed to be magical day had me thinking otherwise.