Chapter 34 - Premiere

(Monday, March, 16th, 2012)

Today's the premiere of the movie The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part one, I'm attending since I made the soundtrack but I've been very out of it lately. I've been finishing up my second album so I've been doing a lot of running around to Detroit, to California, back to New York, and all of this equals to a lot of restless nights.

Currently I'm in California since this is where the premiere is gonna be, and I'm getting my makeup done for the event. Melanie and I engaged in conversation, while Athena on the other hand paced back and forth around the living room with her phone to her ear.

"We should do drinks after the premiere, my place" Melanie said while placing her makeup brushes away.

"I'm down.. I'll bring a bottle" I smiled, and gave her a hug before I walked out of living room then to the bedroom.

The producers of the movie paid for this really, really nice hotel room for me, also where the cast members where staying for the premiere. It doesn't even look like a hotel room though, it looks like a expensive apartment. It has big windows like at home, a wide open living room, a bar, and the bedrooms are very separate, so it's not like any regular hotel where everything is in one room.

I know for sure I wouldn't do any of this, I feel like it's too much. I'm not that special for all this glitz and glam.

I grabbed my black tights and tried pulling them on without putting a hole in them, because that would be bad news. Athena would probably throw a fit, and get my whole team on the mission to get me a new pair.

I slipped my heels on, put on my jewelry, then grabbed this really nice black jacket dress thing, and buttoned it before walking out the room.

As I walked out of the room, I slipped my hair into a simple bun, and then realized

As I walked out of the room, I slipped my hair into a simple bun, and then realized.. I'm wearing nipple covers. I have so many questions.

"Hey.. so I've never worn nipple covers before so.. what if I turn a certain way, and my boob comes outta this jacket..?" I asked Athena while walking into the living room.

"Let me call you back" Athena said, and hung up the phone. "Slip your tit back in, because if Marshall sees pictures of your boob out, with a nipple cover or not, he'll flip" Athena chuckled.

"No lie.. he'll turn into a fucking gymnast" I chuckled.

"Here, lemme take a picture of you" Athena said, grabbed my phone off the table, and I posed for her as she snapped a couple pictures.

"Lemme see" I said, once she put the phone down and stopped taking pictures.

"I sent them to Marshall" She said, and winked before she walked to the door. "Let's go.. your gotta get to the premiere, and I gotta get to a meeting"