Chapter 31 - Just The Two Of Us

(Saturday, January, 3rd, 2012)

Today I found out that Royce, and Marshall are having a all out prank war. The only reason I found out was because Marshall wants me to help him prank Royce. It's not even a prank, they've gotten to the point where their just straight up hurting each other. I can't believe I'm friends with these boys.

"I think fours enough" Marshall whispered as he picked up two of the wax strips.

Royce fell asleep on the couch in the studio last night so Marshall is taking advantage of that, and is going to put wax strips on Royce's body.

"This is pure evil" I whispered. "I don't think I wanna share the same bedroom if your gonna be pulling this type of shit" I shook my head, and Marshall smiled.

"Cmon.." Marshall said, and motioned his hand for me to come over.

We walked out of his office, and walked over to the studio opening the door very quietly. Marshall then softly pulled the blanket off of Royce, sticking one of the wax strips on his leg, then on on his other leg, then one of his back, and finally one of his head where Royce's hair was growing very little.

"Are you gonna wake him up...?" I whispered.

"Mhm" Marshall hummed while he had a evil grin on his face. Marshall then motioned his hand for me to rip one off with him.

"3.. 2.. 1.." Marshall counted, and we ripped of the wax strips making Royce jump up screaming.

"Good morning!!" Marshall yelled out, and then started bursting into laughter.

Royce screamed while he held his legs where we ripped off the wax strips, and Marshall seemed to be dying of laughter. I can't lie though, it was a little funny, and I started laughing.

"Oh my god, look at the hair" I chuckled as I turned the wax strip to Marshall to show him.

"Oh my.. dawg your like chewbacca" Marshall laughed, and I shook my head. "Oh shit, wait. I forgot these two" Marshall said, then ripped the strip on Royce's back, and the one on his head quickly making Royce scream out again.

"Man, I can't even lie.. that was a good one" Royce said, as he stood up from the couch, and held his head with one hand then gave Marshall a high five with his other hand.

"But still fuck you for waking me up this early" Royce said, and collapsed back down on the couch, covering himself with the blankets again. "Wake me up when my hair grows back" Royce said, and shut his eyes. "That was messed up" Royce added while his eyes were still closed.

"But pushing me in the pool in January isn't?" Marshall chuckled, and we walked out of the studio.

We linked hands as we walked through a couple more doors to leave the studio, and then the cold January weather smacked me hard in my face as we walked outside. I was wearing a pair of grey joggers that exposed my ankles, with a pair of Nike slides showing off my hot pink socks, and a grey puma sweatshirt.

I was supposed to be picked up, and taken to the airport for my flight to California but someone just had to bring me with him to prank Royce. So now Marshall's coming with me to California. I hopped in the passenger seat, immediately turning on the heat once Marshall turned on the car.

"Yo, you know Nate wants to apologize right?" Marshall said, and I remembered when Nate pushed me when we were at that party.