Chapter 25 - DWI

(Tuesday, November, 18th, 2011)

I stirred around in the bed, and shielded my eyes from the sun that was shining into the room. Slowly I opened up my eyes, and my phone started ringing.

"Yo, turn that off" Marshall mumbled, and I grabbed my phone answering the call.

"Hello?" I said, and laid back down on the bed.

"Maegan you have an interview" Athena spoke into the phone, and I groaned.

"It's seven in morning" I said.

"Yeah, by the time you get dressed, and the makeup team is done with you it'll be time to go girly. Let's go" Athena said, and hung up the phone.

I placed my phone back down, and threw the sheets off of my body. As I was trying to get up, Marshall grabbed me by my waist making me fall back into the bed.

"Where are you going?" Marshall asked.

"Interview, you should come" I smiled.

"Wake me up when your getting dressed" Marshall said, and let go of my waist shutting his eyes.

Once I got out of the shower I let my wet hair touch Marshall's face, and his face scrunched up as he opened up his eyes. I chuckled, and moved my hair out of his face.

"Get ready" I said, and grabbed my clothes.

I put on a grey camouflage dress since it wasn't that cold outside today, a pair of red Jordan's, and a navy blue, white jacket.

Two knocks where placed on the door as I finished getting ready, and I walked over to the door, opening it up

Two knocks where placed on the door as I finished getting ready, and I walked over to the door, opening it up. Melanie walked in with her  makeup bag, smiling.

"Natural look today?" She asked.

"Yup, you know I don't like all that makeup" I said, and she started on my makeup.

In less than ten minutes Melanie was done with my makeup, leaving my skin looking flawless. I thanked her, and she was on her way out.

"Ready?" Marshall asked, and walked out of the bathroom fully dressed.

"Yup, security's outside the door waiting for us" I said, and I grabbed a purse, which is rare. I placed a couple things in the red bag, and slung it on my shoulder as we headed out of the  room. 

*****

Marshall, Athena, and I sat down talking, while we waited for my radio interview with hot 97. Gladly the interview wasn't going to be recorded, so I finally got Marshall to agree to sit next to me. He didn't want to sit with me, or get in the camera shot if they were going to record because it would have been all about Eminem in the corner of the video, instead of people focusing on the interview.