Chapter 21 - Caught

(Saturday, November, 15th, 2011)

Today I'm in New York. Marshall, and I never talked about anything last night, we just ended up ignoring each other. Athena also saw the pictures that came out last night, and invited me over to her new house. Of course Marshall came with me.

Once I pulled into Athena's driveway I parked the car, and adjusted my outfit. Today I'm wearing a grey sweater that's tied up at my waist, with a bit of my bra showing, slightly ripped jeans and a pair of adidas.

I quickly looked at myself in the mirror then went to open the car door to get out, but Marshall grabbed my arm stopping me

"What?" I asked, and he cupped my cheek, pulling me closer to him then kissed my lips.

"That's all I wanted to do" Marshall said, and turned around, opening the passenger door.

I hopped out the car along with him, and walked up Athena's pathway to her front door. It's a regular sized house, in the nicer, more suburban part of New York, and she has a lot of privacy here so I could walk around like a regular human. I pulled open the glass door, and knocked on her front door. Just seconds later the door was opened by a guy I don't know.

"You must be Maegan" He said.

"Yeah, um where's Athena?" I asked.

"She's inside, come in" He said, and pulled the door open enough for us to walk in.

"I'm not trying to sound rude or anything but who are you?" I asked.

"Scott, I'm Athena's boyfriend" Scott said, and I walked up the couple steps to the main floor of the house.

"Daddy!" A little girl ran out from the hallway, and ran to Scott who went into the kitchen.

"I'm gonna beat her ass" I whispered to Marshall who was behind me.

"Yoooo! Athena!" I yelled out, and she came out from a room.

"Heyy" She said, and came over to me giving me a hug. "Hey Marshall, how've you been?" Athena asked while giving Marshall a quick hug.

"Good, and you?" He asked.

"Great" Athena smiled.

"So... Scott, and the little girl?" I said, and she smiled even wider.

"Listen, I'm sorry I haven't told you about him, but I was waiting for the right time" Athena said.

"How long have you two been together" I asked as the three of us took a short walk to the living room, and sat down on her couch.

"Six months, but that's not the point. Come on let's have some fun, Julianna should be here any minute" Athena said.

Julianna is one of my high school friends. We barely stayed in touch after I dropped out because she was on her way to college, but we ended up reuniting when she was finishing college, and I was working on my first mixtape .

"Great" I smiled.

******************************

"Do you guys remember how geeky Devon looked in school?" Julianna asked, then took a sip of her beer.

Julianna has been here for a hour or two, and she even brought her two kids along with her husband. Marshall's inside kicking it with Scott, and Brayden, Julianna's husband. It's weird to see Marshall socializing. Now Athena, Julianna, and I are sitting outside on Athena's deck having a nice little conversation.

"Yeah! You remember his freckles, and the wild curly hair he had" I laughed, then took a sip from my beer.

"Those were the good days" Athena smiled.

"Enough about Devon, what about you missy?" Julianna said, and looked at me with a smile. "Married to Eminem after looking like what you did in high school" Julianna chuckled.

"Hey don't start" I laughed.

"You know you looked like shit in high school" Athena said, and I playfully rolled my eyes while holding back my laugh.

"Hey, didn't you quit drinking?" Julianna asked.

"Um no" I chuckled, and sipped on my beer.

"Hasn't this problem being going on for six years, like remember when you went to the hospital for alcohol poisoning, and almost died" Athena said sternly.

"Okay guys, let's make this a nice fun conversation, not a depressing one please" I said.

"So! You, and Eminem. Marshall, Slim Shady" Julianna said, and raised her eyebrows a couple times.

"What about us" I smiled, and took a sip from my beer.

The door opened, and Marshall walked out. I placed down the beer, and my whole face changed. Marshall glared at me, and the beer bottle but then changed his face when he looked at Athena.

"Caitlyn needs you in the bathroom" Marshall said to Athena, then turned to Julianna. "And Brayden needs you in the kitchen" Marshall said.

"Okay I'll be right back" Athena said, and got up front her seat along with Julianna going inside the house.

"Stand up" Marshall said, and I stood up. He sat down on the chair I was sitting in, and patted his leg for me to sit down. I sat down on his lap, and Marshall wrapped his arms around my waist just to make sure I wouldn't fall.

"I have a surprise for you later" Marshall said, and kissed my neck.

Is he mad, or not?

(A/N: School started for me Tuesday so uploads won't be as often anymore, but most likely I'll upload on the weekends.

QOTD - What are some things that annoy you?

AOTD - Little kids, especially crying ones.
When people don't understand sarcasm.
When Eminem isn't active (annoying af)

till the next chapter <3

P.S. DON'T FORGET TO

VOTE!

&&'

COMMENT! )