Chapter 10 - Surprise Visit

(Tuesday, October, 28th, 2011)

Today Marshall, and I are leaving to New York. Today's also my brother Joey's birthday, my moms cutting him a cake for him, and of course I'm going. It's about four pm, and we're leaving the house to get to to New York around six.

I'm wearing a reddish, purple sweater along with a matching pair of sweats on. I have my leg brace on, and a pair of nikes like usual.

"You ready to go?" Marshall comes into the living room, and asks me as I'm sitting on the couch, putting my hair into a bun

"Yeah" I say, and sling my book bag on my bag then grab my duffel bag.

"Let me take that for you" Marshall says, and takes the duffel bag from me.

"Thank you" I say, and we walked out of the house.

I opened up the passenger side door, and threw down my book bag on the floor before hopping on in. I shut the door after sitting in the seat, and Marshall shut the back door after putting in our duffel bags. Marshall got in, put on his seatbelt then took off.

"Babe" I said while looking out the window as Marshall drove.

"Yeah, what's up?" Marshall asked, and lowered the music he had started to play.

"Can we get sour cream, and onion lays chips before we go to the airport. Oh, and a Malta?" I asked. Cravings.

"What the fuck is mata?" Marshall said, and pronounced the drinks name wrong.

"It's Malta, and it's a  drink" I said, and it started to rain outside.

"Okay I'll stop at the store" Marshall said while his eyes were still focused on the road.

"Thank you" I said, and started messing around with my phone.

******************************

Marshall, and I arrived at JFK airport without a problem. Now our security is getting us in a car that'll take us out of Jamaica Queens, and to the Bronx. The car ride should be about half an hour, and I'll be home in the Bronx.

"How you feeling?" Marshall asked, referring to how I started to feel sick on the plane.

"I'm feeling better" I said. I then put my headphones on, and laid my head on Marshall's shoulder. Marshall wrapped his arm around me, and pulled me closer to him.

There was a bunch of traffic on the way to the Bronx, so instead of a half an hour ride it was more like an hour, which sucked. Our security is going to take our bags to my apartment, after they drop us off at my old apartment.