Chapter 18 - The Episode

(Monday, November, 10th, 2011)
(Maegan's POV)

Today the girls went back to school, so I got back to work in the studio. The studios empty, a beat playing softly, a water bottle filled with beer, and mixed with Bacardi helped me out with ideas for a couple verses. Not alone am I working on features, and my own personal songs for my album, but I'm working on beats for the movie.

Wobbledy wobble, wo-wo-wobble, wobbin'
Ass so fat, all these bitches' pussies is throbbin'
Bad bitches, I'm your leader, phantom by the meter
Somebody point me to the best ass-eater

A couple lyrics filled my head for Big Sean's song, and I laughed because they were pretty funny. Or I'm just really drunk. I jotted them down in my notebook, and worked with the lyrics I had down already to create a good verse.

As I was perfecting the verse, and spinning in the chair I was sitting in, Denaun came into the studio. I placed my notebook down, and gave him a handshake before he sat down in a chair next to me.

"Yo, waddup doe" Denaun said.

"Working on a verse" I said, and got up from my seat taking my water bottle with me. "You should help me record" I chuckled. Today the engineer isn't here so since Denaun's here he's the next best thing.

"No problem shawty" Denaun said, and I got into the booth putting on my headphones.

Denaun started adjusting himself in the chair he was sitting in, then started pressing buttons, basically taking forever just to help me out.

"Today maybe" I said into the mic, and chuckled.

"Let me do my work, woman!" Denaun said, and pressed a couple more buttons then Big Sean's voice started going through the headphones. I waited a little until his verse was over, and started to rap into the mic.

"Ya fuckin' little whores, fu-fuckin' up my decors
Couldn't get Michael Kors if you was fuckin' Michael Kors
B-B-Big Sean, b-boy, how big is you?
Gimme all yo' money and gimme all yo' residuals
Then slap it on my ass, ass, ass" I rapped into the mic.

Recording took a while because I continued to fuck up on the words, but I finally got it done, and walked out of the booth sitting back down in the chair I was in before. Marshall walked in once I sat down, and I put my water bottle under the desk.

"Yo what up" Marshall said, and kissed my cheek before sitting down in a chair next to me.

"Just finished recording" I said, and Denaun pressed a couple buttons then my voice came out through the speakers. Marshall sat there listening to the verse, and his eyes widened.

Tell 'em "Pussy clean!" I tell 'em "Pussy squeaky!"
Guys give me brain 'cause all of them guys geeky

Marshall turned, and gave me a dirty look. Whoops. It's not like I'm really doing this stuff, it just fits in with what's the song about. Marshall knows I wouldn't do anything like that, I don't know why he looks so mad.

B-B-Big Sean, b-boy, how big is you?
Gimme all yo' money and gimme all yo' residuals

Marshall looked pissed off. I already know what's gonna happen later, another fucking argument over stupid shit. It's just lyrics, half the things I say aren't true, it's just for fun, and he knows that.