Blanc

Mariette

If you could image flying, that's what I would describe myself.

I felt lie the world was going in slow motion, and I was completely blind at the same time.

I knew Earth was still there, but the only thing that proved that was the icy cold air on my face as he flew.

He wasn't flying, and the world wasn't in slow motion.

But I was still out cold.

I couldn't see anything, and I couldn't force my eyes open.

I didn't know or understand what was happening to me, but I was terrified.

I just let him run.

I already knew something terrible was going to happen to me.

How?

Because Chat Noir wouldn't hurt me, and I knew that.

But this wasn't Chat.

I didn't know who this was, but it definitely was not Chat.

Slowly, as we flew, my senses returned.

First, I could smell again.

The air didn't smell like the dew of night, for instead it smelled like smoke.

Then I could hear.

I heard the crackling of fire and the steps Chat was taking.

Then I could feel.

Chat held me with both hands: one was under my back, cradling my head to his neck, and the other underneath my legs.

His chest felt cold, and his heartrate was so slow.

And finally I could see.

My eyes opened slowly, so everything I saw was blurry.

But when they did open, I saw Chat.

Except it didn't look like Chat anymore.

"How are you feeling, My Lady?" the White Chat asked, making me blink rapidly in surprise

I knew something was wrong.

I opened my mouth to speak, but closed my lips again when I realized my throat was sore.

"Cat got your tongue?" he paused to chuckle at himself, "sorry, Izone has a tendency of drying out your throat after a couple hours."

Izone?

A couple hours?

"Oh silly me, you must be so confused," he said, finally putting me down.

He pulled out rope from his belt and frowned at me.

"Sorry about the rope darling, please don't take it personally," he said as he tied my hands and feet together.

The rope burned my skin as he tied it, making it turn red from the friction.

"Now that you're situated, allow me to introduce myself. My name," he paused and bowed over, "is Chat Blanc."

Chat Blanc...

"Now I know you must be terribly confused by...our 'run-in',  but I can promise you no harm  will come to you," he said, lowering himself to be eye-level with me.

"Oh Marinette, I can never lie to you. you're just too beautiful and pure to lie to. I can promise you that a lot  of harm  will come to you, as that is my duty," he said with a small chuckle.

I didn't move.

I didn't say a word as I stared into the blank eyes that was Chat Blanc.

Even in those moments, I saw Chat.

He looked miserable, and was screaming on the inside, but then again so was I.

He spoke with such disregard, and said the word "harm" like it was a drug to him.

He stared at me, his hazel eyes taking me in like he had never seen me before.

"Adrien's thoughts were correct, you are indeed a beautiful piece of uncut ice," Blanc said, making me tense up.

"A-Adrien?" I croaked, my voice like sandpaper in my throat.

He laughed at this.

"How sweet that you still cant figure it out. Adrien Agreste, My Love, is indeed inside of me too," he said, making knots form in my stomach.

Adrien...Chat...Blanc...

Adrien was Chat Noir...who was Chat Blanc...who was going to harm  me.

I felt like I couldn't breathe.

I ran away so many times from love, and now love is going to take its revenge.

Only love can conquer hate.

At least, that's what I was told, until now.