What She Did Part. 2

Ladybug

When I kissed him, it felt right.

Like he was the only person in the world.

When I moved apart from him, I tested my forehead against his and breathed in his sent.

He ran him fingers though my hair, keeping his eyes closed as if we were still kissing.

When he finally opened them, he ran his fingers song my beloved l jaw line and looked deep into my eyes.

"What was that for?" He asked, chuckling as he pulled his head away from mine.

I smiled, "I don't know."

He smiled too, his eyes drifting shut again.

"Listen," I said and pulled closer once more, "we gotta talk about what happened to me."

He sighed and tilted my chin up so I could look him directly in the eyes.

"Are you sure? It's...not good," he asked, biting the inside of his cheek like I had seen him do a thousand times before.

I touched his hand, nodding slowly and watching his face grown from worried to scared.

Chat Noir

I remembered it all too well.

The night, the fight, the accident, everything.

It all started off as a normal fight...

But the end results were so frightening and  horrible, that I could see why she would block it out of her memory.

I almost didn't want to tell her, and just say that she should remember on her own.

Which is really what I should've done.

The night was colder then it had been; it was so cold in fact that snow had begun to fall.

It was so beautiful, and it made fighting The Mercenary more calming and easy.

The Mercenary went by the name of Edmund Jinks, who was a police-officer-in-training.

He had moved to Paris on account of his new job, and had started working the day he got Akumatized.

He started training and met a man named Davis Frey, who had criticized his work tactics and convinced the Head Chief to bump him down in his rankings.

Edmund lost money, and would have to stop training for a few weeks to gain some financial strength to continue on.

Edmund was furious, leading him to be Akumatized.

When Hawkmoth changed him, he stormed the Police Station and wreaked everything.

He looked like an old-school Mercenary, with chainmail armor and a bronze helmet.

He carried an ivory gladius sword, which blade was longer than an adult's arm.

The sword was enchanted, for everything it touched the sword would turn the item into a marble statue.

A marble statue that would crumble and turn to dust.

When I had heard about the news, I ran out and transformed immediately.

I called Ladybug on my staff and she answered within the first two rings.

"Chat? I'm already at the station."

"Be there in a second."

I hung up and ran on the rooftops, already seeing the broken station just a few houses away.

People had poured out of their homes to see what had happened, and policemen had forced them all back.

He was powerful.

And I honestly didn't think we could take this one.

But Ladybug had other plans.

To be continued...