A New Beginning

After all the drama that happened, Jun's mom disappeared and was never seen again, at least for another 12 years (Author doesn't know if she will come back again or not). Seventeen had gone through too many comebacks per year and started to branch out and start new things. 

Every once in a while Woozi would come up with a new song for them and they would release the song as a single. But, most of the members were up to their own different things.

Woozi and Seungcheol had just told the public that they are dating. Woozi is a composer for other groups and Seungcheol had become a manager for a new group that was to debut in just a few weeks. Mingyu had asked Wonwoo to marry him three years ago and they already adopted two children, a boy and a girl. Mingyu now has his own restaurant open up, which already has four and a half stars, and Wonwoo stays home taking care of the kids. Vernon and Seungkwan, well let's just say that they are happy where they are right now (I don't want to spoil because of my other story). Soonyoung and Seokmin had a variety show together and everyone knew that they were practically a married couple. Joshua and Jeonghan got married a year and a half ago, but weren't expecting to be taking care of any children soon. Jeonghan has started to teach kindergarten, but in the summers he is a commentator for summer sports. Joshua now has his own radio station and once in a while will ask one or two of his members to join him on the show. Dino, on the other hand, had gone solo and has been crushing on a girl, but they still aren't dating yet. 

Jun ended up going into acting, he became popular worldwide and would even be in Hollywood movies. Minghao decided to open up his own cafe, down the road from where they currently lived. They had moved in together after everyone started leaving the dorm. 

The news about the couple was known to the public, about six years ago, and many fans supported them and there weren't many complaints. They had been planning on settling down soon, but they had become extremely busy. Jun had to go film a movie overseas, and didn't know when he'd return. Minghao's cafe was busy, since a bunch of the workers just graduated high school and went to go focus on college. 

Today was going to be a good day for once. Junhui's plane had just landed. He didn't tell Minghao that he was arriving home today. He had bought an engagement ring while he was overseas and planned to propose to Minghao today. Jun made sure to tell his agency before, so that they knew that he was planning to focus on starting a family. 

Jun was walking down the street towards their house to drop off his luggage and was then going to go over to Minghao's cafe. Earlier in the day, while he was waiting for his flight he had decided to tell his members that he was going to pop the question today. Jun also made sure to ask Minghao's parents first, so he called them up before he bought the ring.

//Flashback//

Jun looked at his phone while waiting in the airport for the plane to land and get packed. I should probably tell them, they have supported us the most. Jun thought and then created a new group chat with everyone (not including Minghao) in it.

Junnnn: Hey everyone. I have some news

Wonu: Hello! Long time, no talk

Naega Hosh: What kind of news ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Coups: Don't tell me that you broke up with Minghao, is that why he isn't in this chat?

Dino: Yeah, why isn't he here. Did you guys really break up?????

Junnnn: NO! No no no. We didn't break up. I wouldn't loose him that quickly.

Angel: Thank goodness, I would've come over and locked you guys in a room together until you make up...or make out. 

Jihoon: Just tell us what the news is!

Junnnn: Ok *deep breath* I'm going back to Korea today. And when I go to visit Minghao at work I'm going to propose!

Cook Gyu: FINALLY!!!

Smile: YAYYY!!

Jihoon: It's about time.

Josh: Wait you guys are just getting married?

Wonu: OMG!!! WHeN's thE WEddiNg?? WhAt'Ll THe TheMe bE? ArE wE alL InViteD???

Vernilla ice: Congrats! Hope Minghao will say yes!

Diva Boo: Sollie, of course he will say yes! You'll gets Jun's confidence down! And congrats JUN! Fighting!

Jun smiled and was glad his members, family, approve. He realized that he was being called for boarding and went to get on the plane. 

//End Flashback//

Minghao was having a rough day today, so far. He had been busy since no workers were able to come in and help out. His parents came in earlier to help out, and they were cleaning up and serving pastries. The cafe was currently filled with people and he was lucky that he had bought the space upstairs to expand the seating area.

One by one, more like two by two, his friends started to enter the cafe and order something. They were all sitting at the same table and talking to each other about something. Minghao wanted to go join their conversation, but every time he started to go over another customer entered the cafe. He finally gave up after about the 12th time and decided that it would be better if he just focused on making the customers happy.

 He was currently serving a customer when he heard the bell ring [when the door opened]. Minghao looked up to see his boyfriend, and the corners of his mouth turned upward. The order was quickly finished for the customer and then he ran into his boyfriends arms.

"I missed you so much, oh my god, when did you arrive? Why didn't you tell me that you were coming back today? Why didn't..." Minghao said still hugging Junhui. Jun pulled back from him "Whoa, slow down. I arrived about an hour ago and I didn't tell you about my arrival because I have some important news."

"What important news? Did you get casted for a big role in Hollywood?" Minghao asked excitedly with big eyes. Jun hushed him "Don't ask questions and just listen."

Jun took a deep breath and got down on one knee. He took his boyfriends hands in his and looked into his eyes. "I have loved you since I have first laid my eyes on you. Literally. It feels like just yesterday we just met, and I was getting to know you..." Jun took another deep breath and pulled the box with the ring in it "...you can take that promise ring off your finger, because I'm hoping that I can replace it with a brand new one. So, Xu Minghao, would you do the honor of marrying me?" he said as he opened the box to reveal the ring. 

Minghao covered his open mouth with his his hands and tears started to form in his eyes. He nodded his head and held out his hand. "Yes!" He squeaked out and everyone in the cafe cheered. 

Jun slipped the ring on Minghao's finger and then hugged him. Minghao was crying tears of joy and was squeezing him a little, but that didn't bother Jun. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote goal: 17

Word Count: 1248

And Yayy!!! I got it done faster than I thought I would get it done!

Thanks for reading! Hope you liked it!

Also please vote, cause I'll start posting when I reach my vote goal.

~Kiery~