Names

SEVENTEEN HAD THEIR FIRST WIN!!! Soonyoung and Jihoon and Seungcheol were crying and they've worked so hard for this and I'm so freaking around of them! I know I haven't been a carat since they debuted (it was a week or so before mansae) but they mean so much to me! 

FOREVER A CARAT!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minghao's POV.

A few months passed by and we were all getting ready for debuting. The week has finally arrived. Seungcheol insisted that we all worked our hardest and that we had to perfect everything.

No one really talks. We just eat, sleep, and prepare.

I was laying in bed waiting for sleep to come to me when I felt Junhui slip in next to me. I turned to look at him to see that he was already staring at me. I put my head in his chest and listened to his heartbeat.

"Hao Hao, I've missed you so much...I never get to talk with you anymore or anything and I feel so pressured and..."

I looked up to see him crying.

"Junhui stop crying" I said as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"I'm just afraid that I'll lose you and.."

He wasn't able to finish because I reached up and kissed him on the lips.

"You'll never lose me, I'll be stuck here right next to you forever whether you like it or not."

"I love you" he said as he reached down to kiss me.

He was biting my lip for entrance but I pulled away. "What's wrong"

"I'm tired" I whined and he laughed a little.

"You're too cute" He kissed my nose and I felt my cheeks heat up

"Stop making me blush" I said as I hid my face in his chest.

"Goodnight Hao Hao" He said and kissed the top of my head.

"Night Junnie hyung"

I snuggled deeper into his chest and fell asleep listening to his heartbeat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I started to hear singing

"Yo ladies, this is your story~"

"Minghao, quick wake up. We don't want Seungkwan in our room again"

"But I wanna sleep" I whined and pulled the covers over my head.

"He's gonna be in our room next though."

"Ugh why don't you just lock the door"

"Are you serious, we can already hear him from Jihoon's room "

"Fine" I got up and stomped out of the room.

Mingyu, Wonwoo, Seungcheol, and Vernon were sitting in the kitchen eating breakfast. Vernon's face was in his cereal and Wonwoo was laying on Mingyu's shoulder. Seungcheol looked up at me "Did you two fight?"

I grabbed the cereal box and sat down next to him "No, I just didn't wanna wake up"

I said shoving the cereal into my mouth. Junhui then walked in and sat down next to me.

He shoved his hand into the cereal box and slowly ate the cereal. I looked over at him.

I got up and hugged him while sitting on his lap. "I'm sorry"

"Why are you apologizing, you did nothing wrong?"

"For yelling at you"

"Minghao, it's fine. You just wanted more sleep"