son?

Minghao's POV.

Soon school started up again. My life went back to being boring, except for the fact that Junhui's with me now. But I feel sad because we still can't do anything in front of our friends or at school.

Junhui stood next to my locker "So when are we going to tell the others?"

He looked shocked "Are you sure you want to do that Hao Hao? I mean I'm fine with it, but are you ready. I mean....I think everyone else is into girls and it might get a little weird between everyone"

"Junnie hyung, I'm sick of not being able to hold your hand or kiss you in public.....Besides last week I even saw Seungkwan and Vernon making out on the couch"

"Wait what?!?!? When did this happen, how did this happen, are you by any chance lying to me so you can get what you want out of the deal"

"No I have pictures see" I showed him the pictures on my phone and his mouth gaped open. 

"Yup, so can we please tell the others" I looked at him with my best puppy eyes.

"Ugh fine, let's just tell them when we get home. Okay?"

"Yaaay" I sprang up and hugged him. We stayed like that until we had to go to class. 

Junhui's POV.

I later told Minghao that I couldn't go back right away because I had to go check on my mom. Plus I was kinda scared about telling the others.

I walked into the house and it looked brand new. There was my mom laying on a pure white couch with 4 dogs around her and 3 body guards. I then looked over to see the same guy next to her(AN/ this is the guy that was kissing her in the first chapter). They were kissing again and then she stopped and looked me in the eyes. Something has changed in her. She looks fierce and mean.

"Hello son"

"Don't ever call me your son"

"Ok Junhui, but I'd like to ask....why are you here?"

"Oh.....um I just came to get the rest of my stuff, but it looks like you've thrown it away"

"Well it's gone and you should be too....Also, I heard about your little boyfriend and how your gay.....you disgust me."

She spat on the ground as I wondered how she got that information.

"Uh, yeah, I have a boyfriend, and I love him and he loves me so there is nothing really disgusting about it. Just to 'soulmates' as you would say it"

"Soulmates? Oh please, that can never happen between two guys"

She then looked at me and I knew exactly what was going on in her mind. "Oh no don't you dare hurt him, if you hurt him, you'll also have to hurt me."

"Ok then it's a deal, I'll hurt both of you"

"Your only son???"

"Oh but remember, I can no longer call you that, so your basically a nobody that I'm going to hurt."

She started to laugh and I ran out of the house as quickly as I could. I had to find Minghao and we had to hide. 

Don't worry, nothing bad is going to happen to them. I just didn't know how to continue this story. Also I'm sorry for updating so late. I've been busy with so much homework and I've been getting more depressed with how I'm always by myself at school, but I'll try to update more for you guys. Also I'm thinking of making a Markson fanfic. Comment if I should do it! Please vote and comment. Byee!!