New...Everything?

Minghao's POV.

I pulled him down the block and soon enough we made it to the hair dressers. We waited in line and soon enough it was our turns. I was on the opposite side of the room and couldn't see him so I just waited patiently for the hair dresser.

She came up behind me "So what do you want honey?"

"Can you dye my hair light blond and trim the ends a bit?"

"Sure thing" She pivoted on her heels and went to go find the hair dye (Coloring?) I'm guessing.

I was sitting there looking in the mirror at my hair for one final time until I heard footsteps behind me.

"Time to start" she said while turning my chair around and started.

It took about an hour for her to finish.

She turned my chair around and I looked in the mirror.

"OMG" I yelled

"Is something wrong" she asked me

"No...absolutely nothings wrong....I love it!!! Can I touch it?"

"Sure?"

I reached up and ruffled my hair
Its so soft!!!

I was so concentrated on my new hair that I didn't see someone come up behind me.

"It looks good" a familiar voice said behind me while ruffling my hair. I looked up and almost didn't recognize him.

"Wow......" He looked amazing, I knew short hair would fit him well, but not this well.

"Ready to go, I already paid" he said (I'm guessing you guys already know its Junhui).

I nodded my head and got out of the chair. "Thank you" we both said and went out of the hair dressers.

It was already late so we decided it would be better if we returned to our dorm.

We arrived quickly since the dorm was only a block away. We walked in and everyone gaped at us.

"What?" I asked.

They still stood there until Seungkwan spoke up "Your hair!"

"Yeah what about it" Junhui asked.

"We dyed it, remember" I whispered to him.

"Of course I remember, it was like 10 minutes ago" Junhui whispered back to me.

I rolled my eyes and pulled him over to where everyone was sitting.

"So what names and haircolors did everyone pick?" Junhui asked as we sat down.

Seungcheol handed me the list with all the names. And Junhui and I looked at it

|•Seungcheol-SCoups.     |
|•Hansol-Vernon.             |
|•Wonwoo (same).           |
|•Mingyu (same).             |
|•Jeonghan (same).          |
|•Seungkwan (same)       |
|•Jisoo-Joshua                   |
|•Jihoon -Woozi                |
|•Seokmin-Dokyeom/DK|
|•Junhui - Jun                   |
|•Soonyoung-Hoshi         |
|•Minghao- The8              |
|•Chan-Dino                      |

"And with the hair colors, were going to surprise each other. Only the manager, Jihoon, and I know them" Seungcheol said and then sat back down.

Why can't we know theirs, they've already seen oursI pouted and slouched back into the chair.