Ch 26

Years later
*seth pov*
Sorina and I lived together in her house now and we had gotten married after I finished school. I worked as a forest ranger on the reserve and the surrounding woodlands. And sorina still helped out Jacobs father Billy. Jacob and nessie had yet to be married as if Bella would let her daughter go that easily. And Leah had found her imprint, my ranger partner named kyler. They had a very sweet pup named Lyra, breaking the thought that female shifters couldn't have children. As for sorina and I we had yet to expect any children. But I hoped I would be a great father when the time came.

I came home to find sorina pacing the house. "Angel what's the matter?" I asked pulling her close. She looked close to tears and I sniffed around for danger. That's when I noticed the slight shift in her smell, i was almost not able to pick it up. "Seth your going to be a dad." She said with a sniffle. "That's amazing!" I said picking her up and twirling her. "Your not mad?" She asked. "Never I want a family with you sorina. You just made my day!"

*nine months later*
I was waiting outside the delivery room as sorina had our child. I was so excited that I had quickly gone outside to link the pack before actually taking her to the hospital.  But now I paced anxiously around the room. "She will be fine Seth!" Jacob snapped finally at me just as the door opened. "Seth Clearwater? You can come in now." A nurse said leading me to where sorina was. Sorina looked beautiful as ever and there in her arms was a little blue blanket. "Come here Seth and meet your son." She whispered. I walked over and she handed him to me. He was small and looked just like me. "Hello my son." I said making sorina laugh. "He still needs a name." She said. "How about Leander Frederick." I said. She smiled and nodded even as the others bustled in. "Leander meet everyone!" I said proudly holding my son close. My life was complete.