Ch 6

sorina pov*
After meeting Leah everyone kinda dispersed back to their homes. Seth having to be dragged back by Leah as he wanted to stay with me. It was odd but I too didn't want him to leave. And before he left he promised Sam and Emily would keep me safe before kissing my hand good bye. That was when Leah finally dragged him off. I was fed some wonderful local food before being shown my room and handed a set of pajamas. As I was heading to the bathroom I over heard Sam and Emily. "Do you think she will take it well?" Emily asked "if not I Fear for the pup. An imprint is for life as you know. I'm surprised with all that happened he kept his cool." Sam Said. "He's a good kid of course he would keep his wolf in check. Especially with her around." Emily said. I quickly walked to the bathroom then back to my room. They had been talking about Seth. I could feel it inside me. But also it was about me. And wolves? They called Seth a pup. I thought back to stories my papa told me and my cousins. About shifters and vampires and deamons. Seth and Sam and probably all the others were shifters. Wolf shifters. And I was Seth's imprint? I didn't remember any of the stories about shifters mentioning an imprint. I decided to wait until Seth or one of the others explained it to me. Ah Seth he was different from the others, and I liked it. He was sweet and bubbly, But knew when things were serious. And even though I had only met him today I felt like I knew him for forever, not to mention down right handsome. And I think I liked him. I fell asleep with a smile on my face thinking about Seth.