Ch 17

*seth pov*
After Jacob had been tended to by the vampire I was relieved. We all survived. Our first battle in years since before we all had been born. But while the others celebrated I felt incomplete. "Come on Seth. Leah is dealing with you distressed imprint." I heard Sam say after talking with embry. That was what was missing my imprint of course she would be worried! I raced to sams house Sam leading the way as he wanted to be with Emily. Same opened the door and I followed through looking for sorina. "Where is she?" I asked my sister. "Sleeping she was so worked up that she wasn't reading eyes properly with embry. I guess she figured that if you were hurt I wouldn't come here for her." Leah said. I nodded as it made sense. "Seth wait when you were fighting the vampires up with Edward sorina saw and felt the pain you went through. That's why she flipped out." Emily said soothingly. I nodded but was shocked. No other imprint could do that. I walked into her room and found her sleeping her face was in a frown. I sat beside her and ran a hand down her hair. "I'm here now. I'm here." I said softly but somehow she heard me as her eyes opened a bit. I could tell she wasn't fully awake. "Come on back to sleep my love." I said laying beside her. She curled into me and held me while I held her. "Don't go." She whispered before drifting off again. "I won't." I said back chuckling inside as she was wrapped around me that there was no way to escape if I wanted to. I laid there basking in the love I felt from her and for her. And soon I too drifted off into sleep.