Ch 11

*flash back*
It was just a small party a birthday for one of my cousins. I was the eldest of all my grandparents children. "Sorina come play!" And I was dragged around by my youngest brother and my youngest cousins. That was when it all went wrong. A fire deamon attacked. I am unsure as to why deamons and us had always gotten along. The fire was fast and hot and I tried to get my family out. I could hear the screams of the ones I was not with. I was being brave and held my brother and cousins close. "Hush now it will be fine." I whispered. Then he was there with some of his buddies. "Take them all. Every one of them must perish! For what they have done is unforgivable!" The leader said. "We have done nothing wrong please they are only children!" I pleaded as my cousins and brother were ripped from me. "Lies! You eye seekers told lies so all must perish!" A beam fell blockin off the ones I were protecting from me. "What lies!" I demanded against the smoke. "Lies of what has come to pass! I am no evil deamon nor are my brethren!" The boss screamed at me nearing my face. "And yet here you are killing innocents who have no knowledge of what they can do. The one who read you forsaw this fate to you. For only true evil would destroy such innocence in anger." I said calmly but angerly before something happened a bright light surrounded everything banishing the deamons and I fell exhausted. When I woke and was told I was the only survivor I made the decision to come here to forks. So like my home and yet no painful memories.

*end flashback*
I looked up at billy who's eyes were full of tears. "You are wise beyond your years little one. To have lost all you knew in such a way. But you are pack now and I will help as much as I can. It is too bad you did not meet the Cullen's before they left. They are vampires and may have known more." Billy said. "Thank you. Oh and as I had yet to reach my full powers with my family I have no idea what to expect but I think they are emerging. I can find threads in people's eyes that connect one to another. And can read them." I said. "Don't worry I'm sure it is normal for your kind to experience those. Now deep breaths don't want Seth going all wolf on me." Billy said with a small chuckle which made me laugh.