Ch. 12

*few days later*
I had been given the day off as Seths father had died. Everyone was mourning as I had met Seths father and he was very kind. His mother sue was a very warm person and they both accepted me. I was packing up a lasagna I had made for Seths family when I heard a sharp rap on my door just Before it burst open. "You knew didn't you?" I heard Jacob accuse. "Knew what?" I asked confused turning around to face him. "That Bella would run back to that vampire! Stupid guy puts her through so much and she runs right back to him!" Jacob shouted. "But she has not made any decision on who to be with from the sound of it he was planning something stupid." I said looking into his eyes seeing regret. "He wanted to die because he called while I was at her house and said Charlie wasn't home as he's planning a funeral. His sister saw Bella cliff jumping." Jacob said with a sigh. "And instead of asking for who he going to killing himself. Sorry to say but your dad is wrong I don't want to meet the Cullen's if that's how they are." I said calmly. "It's just Edward. The rest sound cool. Especially the doctor their father." Jacob said. "Ok well I'm off to Seths so if you are done ranting." I said grabbing my purse and the food. "Oh alright." Jacob said before leaving before me. I sighed and shook my head hoping that his joy would come soon.