Ch 25

*day of the battle*
Everyone was prepared and Seth could not talk me out of not going. Instead he had me behind him. Sams pack had come as well but I stayed well away from him. When the voltori arrived they did a lot of talking. They did kill the vampire who rattled on the Cullen's almost starting a battle as her sisters were distraught. But then Alice and jasper came back with proof that nessie was no danger in the shape of a young amazon man who also was half vampire. The voltori left peacefully and everyone was happy. Except me and Benjamin. We could feel the fire deamons approaching. Everyone left but me I stayed in the field. Seth I could tell was waiting in the tree like with Benjamin and his family.

"Well eye seeker. What of your life now? I thought I had destroyed you but you just don't seem to get it do you?" A crackly voice said as a man walked towards me from the side. Others came too in a tame version of their fiery forms. "I'm not afraid it is you who should be." I shouted while inside I trembled. But then I felt air rush past me and Seth was in front of me while Benjamin stood there too. "What is this a wolf and a vampire? They are no match for flames!" The leader chuckled. "I am prince Benjamin prince of the deamons. And I command you to stand down and leave the lone eye seeker alone!" Benjamin shouted as all the elements bent to his will. "You highness but how? You were thought to be lost?" The fire deamons said. "I was turned into a vampire but I am still your prince. Leave the eye seekers alone or face my wrath!" Benjamin commanded as they backed off. "Thank you." I said as his family came up. "Your welcome when I get home it seems I have some work to do. Stay safe sorina." Benjamin said before his family and him left.