Chapters 8

Teddy's view

And all of a sudden, her eyes closed, making her fall over to the side. I caught her and stared at her. "Ariana! Ariana!"

The boys turned their heads, gasping at the sight.

"Yes! That's it! Stay like that, girl!"I heard Milo yell. I tried my best to ignore him and focus on Ariana, but it took a lot. I wanted to kill him. Literally. He can talk about my father, though i hate him for it, but to tell Ariana she was better dead..i will kill him. If we don't leave soon i will. Not joking.

"Ariana! What the fuck happened?!"Chris shouted, running over with the other two.

I shook my head drastically, "I-i don't know. She was crying and then she passed out."

Chris took her out of my arms, making my jealously take over. I glared up at Chris, but he didn't pay attention. He held her bridal style, then Vern grabbed her stuff.

"We have to get away from here,"Chris stated. I couldn't take it.

"Just place her on the tracks. Let the train come and do it's job!"Milo yelled to us. That's it. My brain just snapped and before i knew it, i was climbing the fence, the boys tugging on me as hard as they could.

"You fucking douche bag! I'm going to kill you, you hear me! Talk about her one more time like that and i will drag you all the way to the train tracks, tape you there, and watch in humor as the train runs your fat ass over!"

"Come on Teddy!"Gordie yelled, pulling me back. I continued to fight to get to him, but they pulled me back through the woods.

"You bastard! Go to hell!"I continued to scream. Chris was already far ahead, sitting with Ariana in his lap. It made me sick to my stomach, so i pulled away from Vern and Gordie and walked off.

Chris's view

"Come on, Ariana. Wake up,"I begged, shaking her. She wouldn't. Tears were now starting to block my vision. "Please Ariana."

I looked up as Vern, Gordie and Teddy came walking down. I noticed something different change about Teddy's face when he saw me holding her on my lap. Almost like disgust. He then turned into the woods, Vern following after him. Gordie shook his head and walked over to me. I moved my head back to Ariana. Come on.

"Is she okay?"Gordie asked in worry, sitting down next to me. I shrugged, sniffling. Gordie sighed and placed his arm around my shoulder. "She'll be okay. She's a tough gal."

"I just can't believe that fucking fat ass talked about her like that. It's not true,"I stated, the anger rushing back through me. Part of me wanted to go back and kick his ass until he was covered in blood, the other wanted me to forget about him. 

"I know, Chris,"Gordie sighed. I stared down at her. If she wasn't passed out, i would be saying how beautiful she looked. I brushed the stray blond piece of hair from out her face, and stroked her cheek. She needed to wake up. I wanted to see her emerald eyes. I wanted to see her smile. I wanted to hear her laugh. I don't know what i'd do if she didn't. Then it would be Romeo and Juliet all over again. I just hoped it wasn't just Romeo..

Teddy's view

I sat down in the middle of the woods, but made sure i wasn't too far. I just needed some time to think. But of course Vern followed me. 

"Teddy, what are you doing?"He asked, sitting down next to me.

"Trying to think. Alone,"I tried making it clear, but he didn't listen. 

"Well, i'm not moving. So your gonna have to think. Not alone,"He stated, crossing his arms. I scoffed, placing my head in my hands. He could get on my nerves sometimes..

After a few moments of silence, he spoke up again. "What are you thinking about anyway?"

"None of your business,"I hissed, staring up at the trees.

"Actually it is. Your my friend, Teddy. I deserve to know,"He said.

Friend? He counts Me-Teddy Duchamp-as a friend? I turned my head towards him and gave him a confused look.

"What?"He questioned, arching an eyebrow.

"Y-your my f-freind?"I stuttered. Vern knew that i was actually serious since i never stuttered.

"Your serious? Of course your my friend! Would i hang out with you and put up with your shit all the time if i wasn't?"He said. He had a point. "Teddy, what's wrong?"

I sighed, brining my knees to my chest. "I-i like Ariana, okay?"

Vern gasped. "Really! Does she like you?"

I shrugged. "No. She likes Chris and Chris likes her. I have no chance."

"You might. Have you told her or even asked her?"Vern asked.

I shook my head. "Exactly. So, until you ask, don't assume. And even if she doesn't, that Casey girl at school likes you."

I sighed. "Whatever."

"You'll be alright man,"Vern stated, patting my shoulder. I looked up at him, then back down at the ground. Maybe he's right. Maybe i should just go up to Ariana and ask her. But not now of course, she's passed ou-Wait! Shit! I jumped up and Vern did after.

"Ariana!"I shouted, running back threw the woods to where Chris was with her. Vern followed after me. When we got back, i ran straight over to them.

"Has she woken up?"I asked quickly, seeing her eyes still closed. Chris and Gordie spun their heads up at us.

"Where did you go?!"Chris asked quickly.

"He just went out to clam down. Don't worry. I made him normal again,"Vern sent them a innocent smile. I turned my head and nodded at him, my way of saying thanks. He nodded back.  

I turned back around once i heard a cough. It came from Chris. "Are you okay man?"

He nodded, "Yeah, man. I'm fine." Something about his face told me otherwise though..