Chapter Five ; Believe It

{Carries POV} {present day}

Brad put his hand on my thigh. "So what are we doing" I asked trying to get it out of him. "Oh no you don't Care" he said patting my thigh. I twirled the top of his hair. "Pleaseee Brad" I pleaded. We pulled into a parking lot. I couldn't really read the neon lights on the door but as we go out and he grabbed my bag and we got closer I looked at them and they read 'Big Bills Bowling Lanes'. I turned around and hugged Brad with all my might and said "thanks so much but are you sure you wanna play me because I get kinda competitive and by kinda I mean really". He looked at me smiling.

"I'm sure Care-bear" he said walking me in. They're were neon lights and strobe lights. We walked over to the shoe counter. "Size eleven for me and size six for my lady" Brad said. He knew my shoe size?

We took the shoes and bowled a couple of rounds and of course I whooped his butt but I have to admit he was pretty good. Brad looked at me "so you ready to go" he asked. I was pretty tired and laying on the couch with him sounded nice. "Yeah let's go" I said. We drove for a little bit and then he passed my drive way. "Brad where are we going" I asked unsure of why he passed it. Were we going to his place? "You'll see soon enough" he said with a smirk on his face. What? Where were we going now? He pulled off about five miles from my driveway onto a long dirt road. I sat up a little more as looked around. There was a clearing with a big pond and a weeping willow tree. "The way the moon light hits the pond makes it look stunning at night" Brad said grabbing my chin "like you".

I melted. He backed up to the lake. We got out and he opened the bed of the truck. He picked my up by my waste and sat me down, standing between my legs. I looked up "the stars look amazing tonight" I said in awe. He tickled my sides. "Tonight was flawless Brad" I said grabbing his back. He pulled himself put so he was sitting next to me. He pulled me in by the shoulders. "I'm glad you liked it" he said laying back and pulling me with him. There was a blanket under us and a basket next to us. He reached back into the basket and pulled out a bottle of wine and some glasses

He knew I was a wine-o and got drunk easily. I laughed. He pulled a bag of strawberries out to. "Strawberries and wine. What are you tryin to work over on me Brad Paisley" I asked. He pulled a strawberry out of the bag and fed it to me "Your heart" he said.

"Brad you had that the day I met you" I said feeding him one. He poured him and I a glass of wine. We slowly sipped and stared at the lake and watched the reflection of the moon ripple when fish jumped. He turned to me and tapped my nose. He knew I hated that so I put my finger on his lips cause he hated that.

{Brads POV} {present day}

I knew Carrie hated when I touched her nose. She thinks I hate it when she touches my lips but really I loved it. There was nothing Care ever did that I could hate and I think she knew that. I pet her head . She smiled that radiant smile that drove me wild.

I looked into her big hazel eyes. She stared back at me and we both leaned in at the same time and kissed. She wrapped her hands around my head and then moved down to my waste pulling me in. I put my hands on the small of her back and did the same. I grabbed her butt and she yelped and smiled but never stopped kissing me. We stopped for a brief second but only for breath. She pulled away and got up and jumped off the back of the truck. I sat up. "What are you doing Care-bear" I asked.

She pulled off her shoes, hoodies, and jeans and jumped in the lake. She looked at me. "Well are you coming" she asked then sunk down to where only her eyes we showing and gave her famous sexy eye look. I got up and yelled "Nothing" and got undressed and jumped right in with her. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and put her forehead against mine and smiled.

"Aren't you cold" I asked shivering a little in the water. "Not while I'm in your arms" she said smiling. I pulled her down underwater with me. She gripped on to me. That what I wanted. Her body close to mine. We came back up and I saw a rock over up above the water. I picked Care up like a baby and carried her over to the top of the rock. I ran and jumped off the rock as fast as I could as Carrie beat on my back and buried her face in my chest. We hit the water and broke apart. She swam over to me. "I can't believe you did that" she yelled. I pulled her in and whispered "believe it".

-

Authors notes ; How are theses ? If you can correct me on anything please do ! Thanks for reading ! ily ~ Haylee