Chapter Two ; Just a Little While Longer

{Carries POV} {present day}

Brad walked over to the couch. "It's okay Ran you can go home now" he said turning to Miranda. "You sure" she asked getting up. "Yeah I'm sure" he said sitting down at the end of the couch. Miranda left. Brad looked at me with big brown eyes and it couldn't resist. I crawled my way to the end of the couch where he was and laid on top of him. He grabbed a piece my hair and twirled it in his fingers.

"Brad" I whined while turning and nuzzling my face into his his chest and pulled his shirt up. I began to trace his defined abs with my finger. He wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back. "Care I wanna lay with you forever but we have to go, I have to get my stuff from my place and you need to go talk to Mike" he said. "Just a little while longer" I pleaded barley putting my lips on his to tease him. He tried to lean in so I leaned back until I almost fell off the couch. He finally caught up with my lips. He put his hand on his face and traced the outline of my face to my jaw bone while pulling me back up on the couch so I'm laying on top of him.

We laid there for about five minutes till he got me up and lead me to his truck. I got in the passengers seat but ended up just laying my head on his lap while he drove. I felt his thighs tighten when he press the gas and break and he ran one hand through my hair. I guess I fell asleep because he woke me up by saying "Hey care your home". I sat up and we were in my drive way. He got out the car and opened my door for me and then walked me to the patio because I was tired. He grabbed my lower back and pulled me in and kissed my forehead. "By the way your snore is adorable" he whispered in my ear. I hit his shoulder and walked in.

Mike was sitting a the island with a beer in his hand when I walked in the kitchen. "Look who decided to show up" he said slamming his beer on the table. "Mike I'm not dealing with you tonight we'll talk in the morning" I said heading up stairs. I threw some pillows down the steps and yelled to him that he was sleeping on the couch.

{Brads POV} {present day}

I walked in. Kim was laying on the couch with and empty bottle of Jack Daniel's on the ground. There was a broken wedding picture in her hand on her stomach. I got all my stuff and kissed the boys then left for Carries house. I need some where to go. I got there and Mike answered the door. "Oh you. Yeah your sluts upstairs" he said. I walked passed him and hit his shoulder. I didn't know where there room was so I checked every door until I found her. Her beautiful blonde hair was spilling over the side of the bed and I could hear her light snore. I set my bag down on the ground on the other side of the bed and changed.

Carrie rolled over as I was taking off my shirt. "Well hello Mrs. Paisley" she said smirking. I went to get a shirt to put on but she protested so I just got in bed and let her snuggle up to me. These perfect moments.

-

Authors notes

How is it so far guys ? Just wondering . Thanks for reading ~ Haylee