Chapter Three ; A Suprise

{Carries POV} {present day}

I woke up to a room full of the smell of sunlight and the smell of summertime. The smell of Brad. I rolled over and felt for him but all I felt was sheets. I opened my eyes and looked around. I rolled out of bed grudgingly. Maybe Brad took a shower? I walked in to the bathroom but it was empty. I skipped down stairs and went into the kitchen. The aroma off pancakes and syrup whisked through the air. I walked over to a plate on the island. There was a note with it so I picked it up and read it. It read ;

Care-bear,

I made you pancakes and took a shower in the down stairs shower. I went talk to Kim and get the rest of my stuff. Talk to Mike please. I love you babe. See you tonight and I have a surprise !

Brad

Awwe he was so sweet. A surprise? What was he talking about? I looked over at the couch. Mike was passed out with about four empty beer cans on the coffee table. I ate my pancakes and waited for Mike to wake up. It was around nine thirty when he finally did."Hey Carrie" he said with his hand on his head."Hey Mike we need to talk" I said sitting up a little straighter. "Carrie I know what you are going to say and don't waste your breath, Carrie I'm happy for you and Brad and I just wanna stay friends. You can have the house just hours I have the crew coming" he said. I put down my fork and got up and hugged him. "Thank you Mike" I said.

He pulled back and looked me in the eyes and said "I saw the way you look at him Care it was meant to be" he said then picked up his suite case and he just walked out the front door. I picked up all Mikes beer cans then sat down on the couch. I must have dozed off because I woke up to a pair of hands over my eyes.

{Brads POV} {present day}

I put my hands over Carries eyes and said "guess who". She tried to move my hands but it didn't happen. "Um I'm guessing it's Luke" she said. I moved my hands and kissed her. "It better not be" I said as I plopped down on the couch next to Carrie. She stretched like a cat. She's perfect and she's all mine now. She rested her feet on the coffee table. I put my head in her lap and she traced the out line of my lips. I tried to playfully bite her finger. She smirked. "So what are we doing today" she asked. "Well did you read the note" I asked her.

"Yes of course" she replied "what's the surprise". "Do you really wanna know" I asked "cause I don't think you do" I said. She ran her fingers through my hair. "Oh I do" she said in the sexiest voice I'd ever heard.

I sat up all of the sudden and ran up the steps. "What are you doing Brad" Carrie asked getting up and following me. I jumped on the bed and she jumped right on top of me. She was as light as a feather. "So what are we doing" she asked kissing my neck. "I have dinner planed but I can't tell you where" I said rubbing her shoulders. "Why not" she pleaded lightly kissing my lips. "That's the surprise, now go get dressed" I told her.