Chapter One ; Perfect Moments

{Brads POV} {present day}

Carrie was kissing me. My whole body all the sudden felt warm and all I could think about was he face. Her perfect body was up against mine and she was here.

We were here and we would be just be. We backed up till we were leaning against my truck. She laid her body on me on the hood. "Brad" she said pulling only a centimeter away "I don't want to live another second with out you, I never want to be out of your arms" she said rubbing her hands up and down my stomach.

"Then don't" I whispered and pulled her closer which I didn't think was physically possible. I ran my fingers through her hair and put one hand on her thigh. I never wanted to stop.

{Carries POV} {present day}

Oh God. He always knew what to say. I grabbed his face. His five o'clock shadow up against my hand was rough. He smiled.

"Let's get out of here" he said grabbing my hand and leading me away from the truck toward a back road. There was a dense forest on both sides of the road. He pulled me aside into a tree. "What do we do about Kim and Mike" I asked scared of what he'd say.

"Carrie Kim has never made me feel the way you do" he said kissing my neck. "Brad neither has Mike and I don't think he ever could" I said running my fingers through his hair. He picked me up like a baby. "Then let's be together and never be apart" he said walking with me.

In that moment we were perfection. Snow started to fall. Brad turned around and walked back to the building. "Carrie you need to talk to Mike and I need to talk to Kim" he said. I kissed him good but for a good solid minute.

He walked me back to my room and when we got there Mike and Kim were sitting on my couch. They both looked up at us. My stomach dropped. "Brad Carrie where have you been" Kim asked. I looked down at the ground. "No Carrie you didn't did you" Mike asked. Tears sat on the water line of my eyes.

I looked up at Mike and shook my head yes. "Carrie I outta go. I'll see at home" he said walking pasted me like I didn't exist.

{Brads POV} {present day}

"I can't believe you Brad Douglas Paisley, get your stuff out of my house I don't care where in the hell you go just go" Kim yelled. By now Blake and Miranda were at the door. "And you, you hussy little home wrecker if you ever ruin another marriage" she said storming past Carrie. Miranda stormed in.

"Kim" she yelled pulling Carrie into her shoulder because she was sobbing. Kim just ran out. Carrie and Miranda collapsed on the couch. Blake walked over to me. "Everything will be okay" he said. I wasn't quite sure.