Studiotime

Once Robyn and I hit the studio we was warmly treated by the young money crew with the exception of Drake , thank god!

"MR PRESIDENT ! I missed you so much ! How was your tour ? "

" it was great Nicki thanks , so I see you back in the studio getting ready to shoot some bars , that's great ! Well I'll let you get to it !" Wayne said as I walked passed him .

Robyn came waddling in with her crutches .And being greeted by the others . I walked in straight to the recording booth . I was feeling a little better be back in the zone . The music started and the lyrics flew out of me like a bird learning to fly for the first time .

This dude named Micheal use to ride motorcycles, dick bigger than a tower , I ain't talking bout Eiffel, real country ass nigga let me play with his riffle ,pussy put his ass to sleep now he callin'me NyQuil n-

"Stop , stop , stop this damn track right now !" Robyn said .

I deeply exhaled . " ugh what do you want now .. what's the issue ? " I questioned .

"What's the issue ?" She mimicked me . " who the hell is micheal ?"

Everyone stopped in their tracks.

" do we have to do this now? In front of everyone ! "

"Yes the hell we do! Who is micheal !" Robyn repeated .

" are you serious ! I can't believe you right now! It's a song !"

" this song too damn realistic if you ask me "

" what the hell do you want from me ? Attention !? I give you all the attention that you need at home !"

" your raps not all that anyway" she murmured.

A hard slapped cane across her face , and you could bet a million bucks it was me .
The whole room gasped then filled with silence .

" I don't know What the HELL is wrong with you , but you need to fix it ! I thought you would be proud of me ! But you know what? Fuck you ! It's over !" I said right before I marched back in the studio.

"Let's start the track up from the top please !" I shouted through the mic. As the music started for anaconda , I seen Robyn make her way out of the studio .

Robyn p.o.v

Ring ring ! My phone rang and I picked it up .

" is the deed done Robyn ? " said a mysterious caller .

A tear escaped from my eye and my palms got sweaty ." Yes! I swear when I find out whoever you are I'm gonna kill you myself ! "

"Hahaha good luck with that , now one last step you have to do ."

" what  is it?!" I said with my voice cracking.

" I want you to..."

Nicki p.o.v

This one is for my ... BITCHES WITH A FAT ASS IN THE FUCKING CLUB .. I said where my fat ass big bitches in the club , fuck them skinny bitches , fuck then skinny bitches in the club I wanna see all the big fat ass bitches in the Mutherfuckin club , fuck you if you skinny bitches what ...