Abused OnRobyn

Onika Tanya Maraj p.o.v
I woke up the next morning on robyns chest. Last night was amazing ! Best sex ever! But I came back to reality. A girl ? I can't like a girl . That's gross ! Just as I was thinking Robyn woke up and kissed me on my forehead . "Morning lioness" she says. I smiled my fake smile. "Morning ". I replied

"What the fuck was that Nika ?!" She asked

"What was what ?" I asked confused

"What was what?" She said mocking me . "That fake ass smile , that's what!" She screamed

" DO NOT FUCKIN YELL AT ME ROBYN RIHANNA FEN--" just as I said that I was chocked and slammed to the wall.

"SAY IT IF YOU WANT TO ONIKA , I FUCKING DARE YOU" she said through gritted teeth.

I struggled for air. I was able try pry her hands off of me and punch her in her nose. She stepped back and wiped her nose and it was bleeding . When she saw the blood , her face turned red and her fists clutched. I heard her murmur something ,but I couldn't make it out . As I stood there in disbelief , she jabbed me right in the temple ,and I blacked out ...

Robyn Rihanna Fenty p.o.v

While Nicki blacked out , I saw that I left a mark on her temple. I just put a bandaid over it.She will be alright. I grabbed the chair and tied her up in it using my belts. I found a whip in my bag and just played with it until she woke up. I was just pacing back and forth.
She was still knocked out . I slapped her in her face 3 times until she finally woke up.

"Robyn what are y- OW WHAT THE FUCK". She yelled as I hit her with the whip. She was too damn loud , I had to find some duck tape in my bag. I strapped it against her face. Her yells were muffled .

"Nika , Nika , Nika," I said while pacing back and forth and my whip in my hand. "I know that look all too well. That fake smile , the lose of interest. Just know that you're going to be mine whether you like it or not." I caressed her jawline up and down and she flinched. I smirked and grabbed her jaw . "Don't flinch when I'm touching you lioness ".

She nodded her head . " now say yes master when I'm talking to you " she nodded . I removed the duck tape away from her lips . And she did what I told her to do. " another thing you should know by now Nika , is that I am not patient , to little females with little attitudes , that means , you! LOSE YOUR DAMN ATTITUDE OR ILL HAVE YOU HERE AGAIN! " I whispered in ear. A tear fell from her eye , I laughed .

"I'm not done yet lioness, don't think I fucking forgot that bloody nose you gave me !"I said . Just when I said that her eyes widened and she tried to scream, but I whipped her . She screamed, 1 more where that came from .

I got the whip and slashed her on her thigh. She bent forwards and started to cry . I looked at the mark on her leg . It was thick and red . It was kinda long and bumpy. I got a permanent marker and wrote "property of Robyn Rihanna Fenty". Just in case she has any bright ideas , them niggas gonna know it's all me !

I un wrapped her from her chair .

"Get up and go get ready for my award ceremony , you have exactly one hour , time is ticking Onika" I said . She went into the bathroom , as I closed the door . I went in to my room and got ready in 45 minutes . I went downstairs and got caught up by the lady in the front desk.

"Excuse me ms. Fenty , we had yet ANOTHER noise complaint from yesterday and today . That's the last straw ! You are not allowed back in this hotel ! " when she said that I wanted to use my pistol then and there , but I kept calm. I ran upstairs and got my suitcase then but it in my car . I knocked on Nicki's door. She opened the door with her puppy dog eyes .

"Yes master ?" She asked

" we going to another hotel , bring your luggage downstairs in my car in the next 20 minutes after your done getting ready " I said

She nodded

I just waited downstairs in my car . I can't believe this damn hotel! Aight , I'm going to rent out a whole hotel floor . So there will be no noise complaints !! Stupid bitch is about to make me late for my award ceremony. I saw Nicki come downstairs with a tight ass dress on. My eyes widened

" And where the hell do you think you're going with that on ?" I asked her

"I-uh-I -uhm" she hesitated

"I-uh-I-uhm , take that shit off and put on something else" I said

She ran upstairs and within 5 minutes , she came downstairs with a red dress on , it still showed her boobs , but it was certainly better than what She had on before. She put her suitcase in the back. I drove off and headed to the closest pharmacy and grabbed some ointment. I put some on Nickis leg that i whipped, and her temple where I knocked her out by.

" you hungry lioness ?" I asked her

"Yes, Can I have some wings please , master ?"

I nodded my head and drove to the nearest wings place . I bought her a 10pc combo. Eventually we headed to the designated area where my ceremony was held at.

"Are you hungry master ?" She asked

"Actually I am , I want some fries " I said she fed me my fries and wiped my mouth.

Later when my category came up . I seen shakira smile at me from a mile away. I lightly smiled and waved at her.

"And the nominees for best music video are
Beyonce 7/11
Rihanna this is what you came for
Taylor swift shake it off
And shakira my hips don't lie .. And the winner is .... Rihanna !"be said Brittany spears

I jumped out of my seat and hugged lioness . She walked with me to get my award.

"Wow you guys must be best friends at both events this week!" Said Brittany Spears

"Something like that" I replied the crowd gasped .

Once I was done with my speech , me and Nicki headed to the Buffett. Me and shakira was sitting at the same table . We was having a great conversation, I saw Nicki at the table looking pissed as hell. I didn't say anything . I let her have her little moment.

( You can see her looked pissed in multimedia )