Late nights

Robyn p.o.v

Nicki was going to bed upset at me. One thing I've always learned was to never go to bed angry . I don't know why she's tired though it's only 6:00pm. I went upstairs and knocked on the guest room door .

"Go away!" She shouted .

I tired to open the door but it's locked . I found a bobby pin in my head and I unlocked the door. The room was pitch black and Nicki was curled into a ball. I flicked on the night light on the night stand . Tears were filled in her eyes . She aggressively threw a pillow at my head.

" I thought I told you to get out fucking cunt!" She screeched.

"Ok, ok , I deserved that, princess can you find in your heart to forgive me ?"

She sat up with her arms crossed. "And why should I ? First you accused me of being ashamed of you !which I'm not ,didn't you see I was relieved when people found out we were together, and then on top of that we're Black females? You know how that is for a career like ours .And you want to have a petty ass attitude. Secondly you want to be petty and throw all that fucking shade at Beyoncé house , like what the fuck , then you wanted to do a 360 on my ass talking about cherishing those you love and-" she stopped talking and breathed in , then she wiped the tear escaping her eye .

"And what ?" I asked

"I love you Robyn ,and I don't think you understand, I don't know who or what hurt you in the past to think that I don't love you , or I'll stop.." she paused and looked at me .

I looked at her with a blank stare .

"Forget it , it goes through one ear and out the oth-"

I embraced her with a kiss, so meaningful, our lips moved in synch as our tongues. Our tongues were wrestling for dominance , Nicki won considering how mad she was . I looked surprised myself .i caressed her cheeks then grabbed it . She touched my wrist and we fell back on the bed. All without breaking the kiss for a moment .

Her hands were wondering on my back, where my dress had slit in the back. She slid my dress off in one motion. She bit my lip staring at my figure .

"I'm sorry princess" I mumbled on her lips .

"Fuck you robyn " She mumbled back on my lips. I still kissed them . She caressed my
Breasts and felt my spine shiver a little. She reversed our positions to wear she's on top of me. Instead of taking off her dress I ripped it off her body and started sucking the flesh off her neck .

"Mmmh" I heard her moan . She moved her ponytail to the side . I was leaving hickies on her neck .

"Shit " she moaned again. I laid her down on the bed and left a trail of kisses from her lips to her stomach . Her hotspot was somewhere on her inner thigh . So I lifted them up. I placed my thumb on her pantie to fill her tense up . I hover back over her and whispered in her right ear.

"You forgive me lioness?" I asked

"Screw You Robyn " she whispered back.

She pushed me on my back on the bed. She kissed my neck. She licked my nipples and circled down my nipple ring a small pain grew from that area , Nicki bit it .

"Ahh" I whispered trying to ease the pain .

"Shut the fuck up" Nicki whispered and put her hands over my mouth as she went down on me.

She left a trail on my stomach , with nothing but tongue, then she stopped at my entrance . She bit my panties off and licked the whole of my pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhh" I murmerred under her hand .she just put her hands over my mouth harder. She felt me push her head down in my thigh and slammed my arms back on the bed with one hand. She started licking my second pair of lips , then she went full speed .

I couldn't take being tamed , I tried to get back up , but she was too strong ... at the moment . She stuck a finger inside and pumped at a somewhat fast pace. Just from that one finger I was getting heated.

"Princess, its daddies turn" I said breathlessly.

"It's Onika to you" she said back

"But it's still my -oh shit - turn "

She stayed silent . Her strength was still the same , I guess it's a no . Only one thing to do ... cum hard.

Just then she stuck another finger in , just in time . She pumped a little faster and it felt like a rush . Within a few minutes I came . I tried to get out of her grip but she wasn't letting go.

"Princess come on I'm done" I said trying to wiggle out. Her grip began to get tighter. She slammed me against the headboard.

"I SAID its ONIKA to you !" She said in the nip of my ear , biting it . I must admit , it turned me on. I just sat there smiling . And this bitch had the audacity to ...CHOKE ME!

The fuck ? I'm daddy , I do all the chocking . I try to remove her grip, but it got tighter.

"Nicki , let go !, I can't breathe!" I yelled to pry free.

"This is how it fucking FEELS Robyn , when you want be sentimental, and fuck it up with some dumb shit . This is how it felt a Beyoncés house .Take in every LAST breath." She said tearing up and looking me dead in the eye.

I started to lose consciousness. Everything went black , although I still could hear everything. There were alarms , I felt myself being clothed. I felt myself getting lifted and being on another platform / surface. Most importantly, I heard Nicki.

"Oh no!! No no no no! What have I done ?" She said over and over again.

I tried to talk but no words came out...

---------------------------------------------------

Sorry I had to kill Robyn off , or did I ?

Like
Comment
Share