Waiting OnRobyn

Onika Tanya Maraj p.o.v

When I woke up the next morning , the bed was wet & Robyn was still sleep . The vibrator is still in side of me and I had to find a way to take it out. When I got up I fell straight to the floor . My legs were so numb. When I fell Robyn woke up. There has to be a way to take this shit out of me. She must have a remote .

"Onika what the fuck man " she said . Just as she got up I seen the remote in her hand .

I screamed ." OH FUCK !" I started to cum

"Oh yeah you have that vibrator still inside you. " she started to laugh

"It's not -ooo, fuckin fu-uhhhh-nny!"

"It is to me , here let me help you up lioness ," she said

"Nah fuck you, over here laughing and shit!" She looked at me with a shocked looked and turn the vibrator up higher .

" AHHHHHHHH, ugghhhhh, OHHHHHHHHH, " I screamed

She waved the remote in my face . After that she went back to sleep. Since she had the remote I shut the vibratory off with the remote . I shut the shock mode off . And I took the vibratory out. It was extremely stick and wet. I tip toed in the bathroom and washed it off. Since Robyn basically sleeps naked , I but it inside of her . Exactly on her g spot. I took the remote off the night stand and hid it somewhere. Later I went downstairs , looking at the view .

"Oh my goodness , look at that pool" I said

I went outside and by the concrete it said
'Property of Robyn Rihanna Fenty'

She didn't rent this beach house , she OWNS IT ! I found my way inside back in the room to see Robyn stretching .

"Morning daddy!" I said as I pecked her on the lips .

"Morning , where my breakfast?"

"Breakfast ? You better bring your ass downstairs and make it yourself!"I spat

"There go that damn attitude I be talking about Nika !"  She said as she was heading for the night stand looking for the remote that was no longer there.

"What the fuck ? Where did it go?"I heard her mumble .

I took the remote from my secret hiding spot and waved It in her face .

"You mean this" I said with a smirk

"Onika give it to me ! Now !" She said running to me with gritted teeth.

I clicked the fastest mode on the button.i watched as her body stopped running and started jitteriness and buckling . I watched as her yells turned in to moans.

"That's right I'm big daddy now , and what I says goes. " I uttered . I turned the vibrator off and grabbed her hand . She followed me downstairs . We head to the pool and I looked at her .

"Take off everything except your pants"  . I commanded .

"Hell to the no, I do what the hell I want " she said , she crossed her arms .

I turned on the water proof vibrator and pushed Robyn in the pool.

"Someone needs to take care of the attitude problem Robyn !" I said as I turned back. A few seconds passed and Robyn hasn't made it up yet .

"Robyn ??" I asked
No answer

"OH MY GOD ROBYN !! IM COMING TO GET YOU!" I ran and jumped in the pool to see Robyn sunken all the way in the deep end bucking her hips . I grabbed her hand and bought her to the surface . She was breathing hard . But she was breathing . Her eyes were closed .

I slapped her in the face a couple of times.

"Robyn, Robyn , please daddy wake up!! I'll let you be in control , please please wake up!! "
A tear fell from my eye.

Her eyes opened wide and she snatched the remote from my hand and ran.

"Robyn!!!" I said as I was running after her . She ran upstairs and I followed . I seen her take the vibrator out and laugh.

"Hahah I'm in charge again na na na na na na!" She teased

At that moment I was utterly pissed .

"ROBYN ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW!!!," I raised my voice

"Calm down lioness , it was just a joke " she said

"JUST A FUCKING JOKE ? Would IT BE JUST A FUCKING JOKE IF YOU WERE DEAD HUH???I FUCKING CARED ABOUT YOU. I WAS ALREADY THINKING HOW I WASNT GOING TO SURVIVE WITHOUT YOU! AND YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY ? !!!!!  DO YOU NOT REALIZE YOU SCARED ME !!?? BUT I GUESS YOU FUCKING DONT CARE , !!!  ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS HAVING "Power"!!!" Tears started rolling down my eyes and they wouldn't stop . I stormed off downstairs .

Robyn Rihanna Fenty p.o.v

" Nika wait -" she slammed the door.

I was currently at a lost for words . I didn't know she really cares about me like that. Just to look at her hurt face made me hurt my self . Part of me wanted to say sorry and the other part of me wanted to say why the fuck are you being so sensitive. I have to remember that everyone isn't the same . I saw the vibrator and remote in my hand . I looked at it very disappointed and threw it on the floor. Maybe she should have time to cool down. But yet I went downstairs to apologize any way.

I seen Nicki on the couch with her hands in her face .  I heard her sobbing .

"Nika ?" I interrupted

"DONT FUCKING TALK TO ME ROBYN!!" She said . She's pissed . I knew she was pissed because she called me by my first name. She only does that when she's being either serious or pissed. 

I sighed . " Nika , baby girl , I need you to listen-- . I was interrupted with a chair flying across the room . I saw Nickis face filled with anger and hurt. Her eyes went from brown to black and green. When I saw here yea changed colors like that... I knew I was in for the worst .

"Today is the day a Robyn Rihanna Fenty will die "

-------------------------------------------------------

Wow Nika got that super strength comment like vote 😄