Craving Onrobyn

Onika Tanya Maraj

I woke up the next morning still horny and wet. I stood up and there was a knock on the door. I rushed to get my robe on and then I opened the door. Good morning lioness . She said with a smile . I dragged her in and locked the door. I quickly took off my robe & pushed her against the wall kissing her all over her chest and face .

"I'm so sorry daddy ,will you forgive me ?" i said still kissing her .

" yes lioness !, " she said as she grabbed my ass and kissed me back

I pushed her against the bed and climbed on top of her and took of her shades and hat . I then ripped off her shirt to see that she had no bra on . I looked at her chest and started sucking on them hard .i put her nipple in my mouth and started circulating around it . I opened her legs and touched her inner thigh. She began to tense up . The more I touched it , the more her back arched . It was driving both of us insane. She reversed our position to the point where I was at the bottom .

" can you finish what you started yesterday daddy? I asked curiously

" No" she said with a huge smile

"No ? What the fuck is a no? Daddy please ??! I asked

"Naw , I'm not that hungry , but you have 20minutes to come downstairs , I'm leaving to go the a huge breakfast buffet , if you have a little attitude or come late, im leaving without you !"She teased

I ran into the bathroom and took a quick 8 minute shower then got out , I found a cute pink dress and put on some shoes , perfume and lotion on . That alone took me 5 minutes to do . I just brushed my hair and flat ironed the visible parts , after that I just put on some eye shadow and contour , which took me another 5 minutes . I had 2 minutes to go down stairs . Since the elevator was down I had to run down the stairs . I finally caught up to Robyn in her car about to close the door.

" impressive timing lioness" she said with a smile

"thank you " I said

"Eww your breath is kinda stank chew on some gum and a tic tac"

I felt kind of offended but I just did as I was told . 10 minutes later we enter some vacant restaurant w/only one person there.Robyn approached the table with a warm smile.

"Hey Tati!" Robyn said as she gave her a kiss on the cheek . I was kinda pissed maybe I might just be overreacting .

And then the girl Tati gave her a hug and squeezed her on her ass. She whispered something in her ear and Rih turned to me .

"oh yea , this is my very close friend Nicki" Robyn said

"Hello" I said with a warm smile

She waved back at me Robyn pulled out a chair for me to sit in .

"Lioness come sit next me please"

I sat next to Robyn and she just grinned looking at my thighs. She licked her lips a little before speaking .

" so how has everyone been lately , can we get a waiter over here though I'm starving " Robyn said

Robyn Rihanna Fenty
When the waiter got over to our table I ordered for me and lioness , tati ordered for her selve .

" excuse me can me and my friend here have some water , pancakes , eggs , bacon & a large bowl of only pineapples , thank you " just as I said that lioness looked at me like I was crazy .

" So Robyn how was your performance on the stage yesterday ? I know you had a lot of fun considering little miss twerk team was all up on you" said Tati eyeing Nicki

Just as Nicki was going to say something .i gripped her thigh and she tensed up a bit .

" Her name is Nicki and yes I had so much fun performing my half time and ending routine , and Nicki also received an award for best female artist , isn't that right Nicki" I said

As she reverted her eyes to Nicki her back was still arched due to me gripping her thigh. She nodded her head .

She moaned a little and that's when I decided to let go of her leg . Just as the food arrived Tati started to grabbed our hands and prayed.

"God thank you for our food amen" Tati said

"Short and simple thank you Tati " I Said

Nicki was digging in she was going to eat the pineapples first but I gripped on her thigh. She arched her back and flinched , but tried to keep it cool

" eat those last lioness " I whispered through gritted teeth. She nodded her head and ate everything else

When Nicki finally finished everything except the pineapples , I went to the bathroom to wash my hands 😏. I got back to the table and Nicki was eating pineapples .just how I wanted her . I squeezed back in the seats and gave her my jacket to put on her lap.

"Here Nicki you look cold use my jacket " I said 2 minutes after I use my jacket to cover her lap. I took my fingers and stuffed it in her dress. She wasn't wearing any underwear . Nicki , Nicki , you're first mistake.

I took my first finger and rubbed it up and Down her pussy. Lord knows she hates getting teased . Her facial expression changed so much . I wasn't going to give her the whole thing , I just wanted her to be wet and ready when we get to the hotel. She started grabbing my hand and trying to shove it in there again.

Wow Lioness never learns does she . I got the strength to pull my finger out . And she started to get pissed . I gripped her thigh really hard one more time

" fix your face" I whispered through gritted teeth again . Suddenly a huge smile popped on her face showing her dimples . I told y'all someone had to take care of that stank ass attitude.

I put my finger back in rubbing it up & down .

The sooner you finish your pineapples , the sooner we can get back. 2 seconds later she started scarfing down the pineapples one by one.

" wow you're a very hungry girl" Tati laughed

"Yeah she didn't eat dinner last night " I said

Once onika was done . I told Tati , I was gonna bounce ... I also paid for me and lionesses food . Once I got into the car, lioness attacked me with kisses.

Onika Tanya Maraj

Once Robyn got into the car , I crawled into the drivers seat in her lap. I started kissing her everywhere ! . I started from her lips and left a trail of kisses down her jawline . I left a hickey on her neck . I saw she had a piercing on her nibble. I licked it and her body started to tense up .

"SHIT" I heard it her say, that made me so wet . I took her hand and dragged it to my pussy . I started to grind hard.

She snatched it back . " Not here lioness you have to wait " she said with a thick accent

"But daddy!!!" I complained as I was biting her lip

"But nothing sit your ass down and wait!"she said pulling off.

I Lowkey was about to cry . I was craving her so bad !!